-- Closed Thread
  1. Please let's not close the topic, let's prove it, let's get somewhere, tiger mey

istanbul0625 Our person brother has been our player for years and we even met with Steam administrators, he says anything can be done, accounts can be stolen, but Mr. Kaplan says there is a connection with the person called ecvd.
    He doesn't prove it to us either, we don't know what it is, everyone knows that our brother doesn't know much about computers, we don't know what Tiger Brain's purpose is.
    All of our things are clear with the KVK conditions, Mr. Kaplan, we have been messaging for 2 days. My request is to unban our brother, because we are e-sports players, this computer will be purchased on 15.12.2023 and Kaplan says that it was entered for us 1 month ago. Our brother has not been there for 1 year, and thanks to us, he bought the computer from new. cameWe are ready for anything via conference video, we just want you to prove us, do not close the issue because we think we are suspicious.

--------------- Added after 2 minutes ---------------

There is a message in the KVK terms as follows: Anything can happen, accounts can be stolen and Steam administrators say that the login was entered from a city or district 8 hours away from your friend.
    Mr. Kaplan, how can we lie about this? Steam is different, you are different, only you cheat control.
    Steam is a company that can see everything and do everything.
    He told us to inform you about this under KVK conditions.
    Stealing, stealing, sending, selling can be possible, this is social media, it says steam kvk conditions.

We are humans, Mr. Kaplan, these games and servers come and go, there is no need to upset anyone, there is no need to be stubborn, our IP address, our Steam account, everything is conditional, we have a society, we need to be together and if a person achieves something, he is right, Mr. Kaplan.

I hope you will help me this time, we believe that everyone will do it for you, good evening.

Our friend has been running out of breath since the morning, what to write to you? Did you help anyone? I'm tired, I was going to break the computer out of anger, we are a big man here, we are not children, we deal with cheaters, how do you think we are to cheat?

--------------- Added after 3 minutes ---------------

We have no business with cheaters, please catch people who cheat on wg program, do not ban such innocent innocent people, people scan wg and play cheats, it is not justice, our brothers like us are not guilty, unfortunately Mr. Kaplan.

They are badmouthing your company on YouTube, they are getting banned because of some dogs, just because it is cheating, we don't use it to those who know it, please, let's not upset anyone, people know everything well, you know it well too.

I'm angry at those who know, we used sxe for years, we didn't get stubborn like that, they are a huge company, please don't do it, Kaplan sir, it's a shame.
    Last edited by KralADAM; 24-01-2024 at 09:00 PM.
    Thanks istanbul0625 a dat Thanks acetui post

2. Please let's not close the topic, let's prove it, let's get somewhere, tiger mey

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Achievements Total Posts 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

You closed the issue but you don't say anything, there is no evidence, there is nothing, how long will this ban be banned?

I know this is how the day, number and whatever is necessary is done under KVK conditions to lift the ban.

3. Please let's not close the topic, let's prove it, let's get somewhere, tiger mey

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

I presented the proof: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! .

@You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! failed to disclose this steam account when asked to post all of his steam accounts + that account it's associated with the cheater called ecvd (you can see it's nick in the report) .

ecvd is originally from Turkish, but he uses VPN to hide his real IP address. He's banned for multiple reasons: bypassing detections, bypassing bans, etc. .

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

It is not my fault for your implications with that guy, IT IS YOUR REPONSABILITY - READ You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! :
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Observation:
    • We are not responsible in the following cases:
      • if you bought/borrow a banned Steam account and you got banned because of it
      • who uses your computer
      • who you borrow your Steam account
      • you used wCD hacking applications or fake wCD applications
      • where you use your Steam account
    The decision is final. You don't have to use wCD if you don't like it, it's simple.

Do NOT open new thread with same topic, I will delete them and ban your forum account for spamming.

Last edited by Tiger; 24-01-2024 at 09:21 PM.