-- Closed Thread
  1. Reclamatie Azazel*KinG

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Achievements Total Posts 1 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1 Threads 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Reclamatie Azazel*KinG

Reclamatie Azazel*KinG
    Nick-ul tau: *Jessi*
    Varsta: 18
    Nick-ul admin-ului/player-ului: Azazel*KinG
    IP: 4085 STEAM_0:0:83233531 0 03:18 9 0
    Ora si Data / harta: 00:04 - 00:08 (in spain) 1:04 - 1:08 (in romania) 01/01/2019 (Badblood)
    And today 23:10 - 23:40 (in spain) 00:10 - 00:40 (In romain) 02/01/2019 (Badblood) (I dnt remember good the time cuz i ragequit and i didnt see the time)
    Motiv:

Well, I will say you what kind of administrators there are on this server, yesterday, at night, I was playing quietly when this administrator appears, until then everything is fine, while watching my time, he tells me that I use hacks, I say no, that It does not make sense that, after a while he tells me that I use a CS that is not official, it is not steam. Which is why those who know me know that I only use Steam Version.

I do not pay attention when he tells me that I use hacks .. that I use aim .. etc, the problem comes at the time of leaving the server, it goes away and it puts me a ban permanently without sense. For which I have to talk to my friend "Chancro" to remove the ban.

EDIT: Today, when I'm playing, he connects to the server and I ask him about my ban's motives, and he tells me it's a joke, and I told him that because of him i could not play, and he tells me that that's not his problem , so I'm left with a face of ... pokerface (As it will not be your fault if you ban me) I tell him that I do not like those jokes, so he tells me again that it is not his problem. Also, he tells me that if I want another ban ... On top of that, he lies to me saying that he talked to Angel to get rid of the ban, when Chancro took it from me.

Seriously this is the kind of administrators you want? Who begins to accuse, to ban, to tell them that they lie? If it is a yes, I will not hesitate a second to leave this server because of the lack of professionalism there is

-----

Ei bine, îți voi spune ce fel de administratori sunt pe acest server, ieri, noaptea, jucasem în liniște când apare acest administrator, până atunci totul este bine, în timp ce mă uitam la timpul meu, mi-a spus că folosesc hacks, eu spune nu, că nu are sens că, după un timp mi-a spus că folosesc un CS care nu este oficial, nu este abur. De aceea cei care mă cunosc știu că folosesc doar versiunea Steam.

Nu-mi acord atenția când îmi spune că folosesc hacks .. că folosesc țintă ... etc, problema apare în momentul părăsirii serverului, aceasta dispare și mi se interzice definitiv fără sens. Pentru care trebuie să vorbesc cu prietenul meu "Chancro" pentru a elimina interdicția.

EDIT: Astăzi, când joc, se conectează la server și îl întreb despre motivele banului meu, iar el mi-a spus că este o glumă și i-am spus că din cauza lui nu am putut să joc și mi-a spus că asta nu e problema lui, asa ca am ramas cu o fata de ... pokerface (Deoarece nu va fi vina dvs. daca ma interziceti) ii spun ca nu imi plac glumele asa ca mi-a spus din nou ca este nu problema lui. De asemenea, el mi-a spus că dacă vreau o altă interdicție ... În plus, el mă minte spunând că a vorbit cu Angel pentru a scăpa de interdicție, când Chancro mi-a luat-o.

Serios acest lucru este genul de administratori pe care îl doriți? Cine începe să acuze, să interzică, să le spună că mințesc? Dacă este o da, nu voi ezita o secundă să părăsească acest server din cauza lipsei de profesionalism

Dovezi:

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

(Here, he friendly speaking with me)

----

(Aici, el prietenos vorbind cu mine)

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

(The nice ban)

(Today i spoke to him about the ban)

----

(Astăzi i-am vorbit despre interdicție)

Here he says GO as in a mocking tone

---

Aici spune GO ca într-un ton batjocoritor

(Here he threatens me with another ban to tell him why he baned me)

---

Aici mă amenință cu o altă interdicție ca ie spun de ce mi-a interzis ieri

(Above this, I told him that I did not like it, that because of him I could not play, you can not see it because the terminal erases many messages from those who write or those that I write. and he said isnt his problem)

----

Mai presus de asta, i-am spus că nu-mi place că, din cauza lui nu puteam să joc, nu-l vezi, pentru că terminalul șterge multe mesaje de la cei care scriu sau pe cei pe care îi scriu. și el a spus ca nu ie problema lui

What good manners does he have speaking in that way..

---

Ce maniere bune are el vorbind în acest fel ..

Here was when I could not stand it anymore, lying and calling me BOT

----

A fost atunci când nu mai puteam să o mai rezist, mincându-mă și chemându-mă BOT

If these are not enough reasons for a good sanction, right now I abandon the server and never come back, I'm sick of this kind of administrators.

----

Dacă acestea nu sunt suficiente motive pentru o sancțiune bună, acum abandonez serverul și nu mă mai întorc niciodată, m-am săturat de astfel de administratori.

Mentiuni:

I can not teach the text of when he tells me to use hacks .. When he kicks me without any reason .. etc, since I did not capture that yesterday, since I did not plan to report anything

---

Nu pot să predau textul când mi-a spus să folosesc hack-uri .. Când ma lovit fără motiv ... etc, deoarece nu am capturat ieri, deoarece nu am intenționat să raportez nimic
    Last edited by *Jessi*; 02-02-2019 at 01:30 PM.
    Like Sweat, Blue01 a dat Like acetui post

2. Reclamatie Azazel*KinG

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 1 Visitor Messages Given 1 Total Posts 3 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1
    Am vazut ca este si obraznic, am vazut ca odata i s-a facut o reclamatie si dupa ce a luat avertisment l-a injurat in mod indirect pe cel care l-a reclamat (acel comentariu in care l-ai injurat pe adi pt ca ti-a facut reclamatie azazel) cat despre cerere astept sa vad ce zice el
    Thanks *Jessi* a dat Thanks acetui post
    Like *Jessi* a dat Like acetui post

3. Reclamatie Azazel*KinG

Membru - Silver Elite Master Sweat's Avatar
    Last username
    Azazael.King <<Azazel>>
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 2 Visitor Messages Received 1 Visitor Messages Given 1 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1 Days Registered 2
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue01 You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Am vazut ca este si obraznic, am vazut ca odata i s-a facut o reclamatie si dupa ce a luat avertisment l-a injurat in mod indirect pe cel care l-a reclamat injurat pe adi pt ca ti-a
    Link de la respectiva reclamatie ? Si respectivul Adi ?
    @You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Last edited by Sweat; 02-02-2019 at 01:06 AM.
    "History is not an empty page. We can not wipe with the sponge what happened in the past. We must try to understand what has happened and why, and at the same time learn some of these past experiences."

4. Reclamatie Azazel*KinG

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 1 Visitor Messages Given 1 Total Posts 3 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! comentariul lasat de tine

5. Reclamatie Azazel*KinG

Membru - Silver Elite Master Sweat's Avatar
    Last username
    Azazael.King <<Azazel>>
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 2 Visitor Messages Received 1 Visitor Messages Given 1 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1 Days Registered 2
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Aia a fost pana sa iau grad, si a fost lasat de AyeW in seara aceea de pe contul meu de YT, dar in fine, imi asum eu chestia asta.

--------------- Added after 2 minutes ---------------

In fine, @You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! da-mi remove, deja am sarit peste limitele bunului simt.
    Last edited by Sweat; 02-02-2019 at 01:10 AM.
    "History is not an empty page. We can not wipe with the sponge what happened in the past. We must try to understand what has happened and why, and at the same time learn some of these past experiences."
    Like ~Life~, *Jessi* a dat Like acetui post

6. Reclamatie Azazel*KinG

Membru - Silver Elite Master Crixux's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Achievements Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1 Threads 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Quote Originally Posted by Sweat You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Aia a fost pana sa iau grad, si a fost lasat de AyeW in seara aceea de pe contul meu de YT, dar in fine, imi asum eu chestia asta.

--------------- Added after 2 minutes ---------------

In fine, @You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! da-mi remove, deja am sarit peste limitele bunului simt.
    Nici un argument pentru reclamație?
    WORK HARD UNTIL YOU NO LONGER NEED TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF

7. Reclamatie Azazel*KinG

Moderator:
    Programare
    Last username
    GaBiTzU M@riju@n@ |Wolf| WarGods | Wolf
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Achievements Visitor Messages Given 1 Days Registered 3 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 2 Visitor Messages Received 1 Total Posts 3
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

remove, uite asa pleaca jucatorii, din glume fara sens.
    Tutoriale C++: CLICK AICI

8. Reclamatie Azazel*KinG

Manager Server:
    Dr.WarGods.ro
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 1 Total Posts 3 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1 Days Registered 3
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

eu tot nu înțeleg cum ai reușit să dai permanent. Nu mai știi să dai ban?
    Glumele astea faci cu cine ți le permiți, nu cu orișicine.
    Clan contact: https://discord.gg/8g6kkJx
    achievements

Detalii caracter.
    Deathrun:
    • Nick: Chancro
    • Clan: MOD#>>
    • Mapa favorită: deathrun_unreal

Like ~Life~, *Jessi*, Blue01 a dat Like acetui post

9. Reclamatie Azazel*KinG

Last username
    LiOn. ~JoK3r ~
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Registered 4 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 4 Mentions Given 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Ai down la slot. Nu am ce sa-ti fac, ti-ai facut-o cu mana ta.
    -------------

TraNda - WarGods | R.R.M - AngeL - LiOn. - pichacku - Jok3r - UnicA

P A C E

DISCORD: unknown.cfg