-- Closed Thread
  1. Unban [c3lu]*vanchoppy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Total Posts 1 Days Since Last Visited 3 Days Since Last Visited 2 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 3 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Unban [c3lu]*vanchoppy

Name: [c3lu]*vanchoppy
    IP: 79.119.151.58
    Reason: no ss
    (mi-a dat pozele exact cand i-am dat ban ... el nu vazuse id-ul meu mi-a dat id-ul lui i-am dat eu add buzz si nu raspundea cand i-am dat comanda de ban a dat direct pozele.. e curat in poze... rog unban !!
    pozele - You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    - You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    - You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    - una nu stiu unde-i ??

2. Unban [c3lu]*vanchoppy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Total Posts 1 Days Since Last Visited 3 Days Since Last Visited 2 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 3 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

ok i sa dat unban
    Thanks DaNgEr!!! a dat Thanks acetui post