+ Reply to Thread
  1. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

1. RAPORT - You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    2. ANTIVIRUS - Before the scan there was Dr. Web, after the scan I removed it from the computer
    3. Additional information - Nothing unusual
    4. GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK - send to direct message (Tiger) / You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Last edited by dimyao; 16-09-2024 at 08:42 PM.

2. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Moderator:
    Programare
    WarGods Cheat Defender
    Last username
    GaBiTzU M@riju@n@ |Wolf| WarGods | Wolf
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Achievements Visitor Messages Given 1 Days Registered 3 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 2 Visitor Messages Received 1 Total Posts 3
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

The following text is copy-pasted from You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! :
    Do not use wCD with the following software. This is a warning: we will not clear any detections caused by these applications.

*Dr.Web (any software created by this vendor; e.g.: CureIt) -> removed it and reboot the system before scanning with wCD
    *Any mods that modified the CS engine (including ViewDemoHelper or some guards) -> will trigger a detection if injected in the game
    Did you even check before downloading and scanning?
    Tutoriale C++: CLICK AICI

3. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

You are on your own, you didn't read the download page. You can You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! .
    ====== MY RULES =====
    • Do not bother me with private messages (including Steam or Facebook) related to WarGods Cheat Defender unless I have specifically asked you to do so. If you have an issue or question, please use the search function first. Only post on the forum if you cannot find anything useful.
    • Always provide the necessary information. Read the request model carefully before posting. Do not write lengthy stories in your post as I don't have time to read them. Just include the required information.
    • Keep in mind this is a free service. I have limited free time and other important priorities. Do not bother me if I haven't replied to your topic within an hour. Only remind me about your topic/PM if I haven't responded within a week. I try to resolve all issues once or twice a week or whenever I am free.

4. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't really understand this wargods, I was just asked to download and scan and I did it, and after a while I had Dr.Web installed to clean viruses, I didn't know that it somehow affects such things, can you help me for the first time so that I don't encounter this problem in the future, I had a clean ks, you looked at my dump file right?
    There are no cheats, only lack of knowledge, no one warned me that it is impossible to use Dr.Web, they just gave me a download link sometime ago and that's it

--------------- Added after 20 minutes ---------------

And I downloaded wargods a long time ago for the first time and no one warned me from the people who asked that both then and after it is impossible to scan together with doctor web
    I am a clean and honest cs 1.6 player, you can ask for any more checks, I ask for understanding for the first time and help please
    Last edited by dimyao; 16-09-2024 at 11:15 PM.

5. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's strange in general, Doctor Web is one of the most popular antiviruses, why can't you take wargods with it, but oh well
    By the way, I used wargods checks as the last 10 scans show since 2022, and I downloaded it a long time ago, how could I know that now you can’t take a scan with doctor web
    Maybe in those years and when I last downloaded there was no warning on the download page that you can't scan wargods with Dr. Web

--------------- Added after 6 minutes ---------------

When I downloaded Wargods I didn't have an antivirus, and I passed the checks, everything was fine, so I didn't pay attention
    And I installed the antivirus only this summer.
    I'm also curious as a person who didn't know why this warning doesn't pop up when I launch Anti Cheat?
    Last edited by dimyao; 17-09-2024 at 09:54 AM.

6. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Moderator:
    Programare
    WarGods Cheat Defender
    Last username
    GaBiTzU M@riju@n@ |Wolf| WarGods | Wolf
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Achievements Visitor Messages Given 1 Days Registered 3 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 2 Visitor Messages Received 1 Total Posts 3
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

It's strange in general, Doctor Web is one of the most popular antiviruses, why can't you take wargods with it, but oh well
    WCD is just incompatible with it. You will get detected by wCD because of how Dr. Web works(it injects their code similar to a malware/cheat).

If you want to use Dr.Web you have to reboot the system before scanning with wCD. It still persists in memory even after it has been closed, that's the reason for reboot.
    Tutoriale C++: CLICK AICI

7. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Wolf~ You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    WCD is just incompatible with it. You will get detected by wCD because of how Dr. Web works(it injects their code similar to a malware/cheat).

If you want to use Dr.Web you have to reboot the system before scanning with wCD. It still persists in memory even after it has been closed, that's the reason for reboot.
    Doctor Web is already deleted from me, I would like you to delete the false red detections from the scan history please