+ Reply to Thread
  1. Free Unban rap ghost ==> :(

Free Unban rap ghost ==> :(

NICK: rap ghost ==>
    IP (OPTIONAL): 95.10.236.215
    STEAM ID: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    OTHER INFORMATION: Hello i dont know why this is happened but ive been banned very long time and now i just want to be unbanned i dont think i used cheats or something but whenever i try to scan i just see this thing on my screen and of course admins of the servers think that i used cheats so they ban me too i just love CS and i want to play so please help me
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

2. Free Unban rap ghost ==> :(

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Post all your steam ids.
    ====== MY RULES =====
    • Do not bother me with private messages (including Steam or Facebook) related to WarGods Cheat Defender unless I have specifically asked you to do so. If you have an issue or question, please use the search function first. Only post on the forum if you cannot find anything useful.
    • Always provide the necessary information. Read the request model carefully before posting. Do not write lengthy stories in your post as I don't have time to read them. Just include the required information.
    • Keep in mind this is a free service. I have limited free time and other important priorities. Do not bother me if I haven't replied to your topic within an hour. Only remind me about your topic/PM if I haven't responded within a week. I try to resolve all issues once or twice a week or whenever I am free.

3. Free Unban rap ghost ==> :(

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

these are not mine my brothers but he played cs too

4. Free Unban rap ghost ==> :(

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

You are associated with many steam accounts. Did you played on an internet cafe or did you used someone else's computer/steam or did you borrowed yours?
    ====== MY RULES =====
    • Do not bother me with private messages (including Steam or Facebook) related to WarGods Cheat Defender unless I have specifically asked you to do so. If you have an issue or question, please use the search function first. Only post on the forum if you cannot find anything useful.
    • Always provide the necessary information. Read the request model carefully before posting. Do not write lengthy stories in your post as I don't have time to read them. Just include the required information.
    • Keep in mind this is a free service. I have limited free time and other important priorities. Do not bother me if I haven't replied to your topic within an hour. Only remind me about your topic/PM if I haven't responded within a week. I try to resolve all issues once or twice a week or whenever I am free.

5. Free Unban rap ghost ==> :(

one account was my brothers and the other was for cs2 because i was banned for being toxic in the game thats why to many accounts and no internet cafe just one pc

6. Free Unban rap ghost ==> :(

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Hmm, you were banned since 10.07.2023. Seems to be a FP. Why do you ask for unban now?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Observation:
    • In case the ban has exceeded 3 months and the reason for the ban was a false positive, you will need to pay 1st degree unban fee or compose an argumentative essay of at least 1000 words explaining "Why it is not advisable to request information about a ban after a long period of time from the date the ban was received".
    ====== MY RULES =====

7. Free Unban rap ghost ==> :(

I just can't write an argumentative essay so how can I pay you in my country PayPal is banned can I transfer via bank ?

Also is it okay to write an argumentative essay with ChatGPT I'm just asking.
    Last edited by rap ghost; 29-07-2024 at 08:19 AM.

8. Free Unban rap ghost ==> :(

Moderator:
    Programare
    WarGods Cheat Defender
    Last username
    GaBiTzU M@riju@n@ |Wolf| WarGods | Wolf
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Achievements Visitor Messages Given 1 Days Registered 3 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 2 Visitor Messages Received 1 Total Posts 3
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

No, ChatGPT is not allowed. It's just a form of cheating.
    Tutoriale C++: CLICK AICI