-- Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. hesabım sebepsiz yere ban yedi şimdi taratma yaparken ban yediğini gördüm.

hesabım sebepsiz yere ban yedi şimdi taratma yaparken ban yediğini gördüm.

Nick: xHaniMora
    IP: 85.99.215.166
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:570485948
    Steam Profile: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

lütfen 10 dakika içinde açın çok acil gerekiyor lütfen.
    Last edited by Tiger; 20-08-2024 at 12:02 AM. Reason: tag

2. hesabım sebepsiz yere ban yedi şimdi taratma yaparken ban yediğini gördüm.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Why now? You got yourself banned on march...
    ====== MY RULES =====
    • Do not bother me with private messages (including Steam or Facebook) related to WarGods Cheat Defender unless I have specifically asked you to do so. If you have an issue or question, please use the search function first. Only post on the forum if you cannot find anything useful.
    • Always provide the necessary information. Read the request model carefully before posting. Do not write lengthy stories in your post as I don't have time to read them. Just include the required information.
    • Keep in mind this is a free service. I have limited free time and other important priorities. Do not bother me if I haven't replied to your topic within an hour. Only remind me about your topic/PM if I haven't responded within a week. I try to resolve all issues once or twice a week or whenever I am free.

3. hesabım sebepsiz yere ban yedi şimdi taratma yaparken ban yediğini gördüm.

I understand So, is there any chance that the ban will be lifted?

4. hesabım sebepsiz yere ban yedi şimdi taratma yaparken ban yediğini gördüm.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Yeah, after you do this:

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Observation:
    • In case the ban has exceeded 3 months and the reason for the ban was a false positive, you will need to pay 1st degree unban fee or compose an argumentative essay of at least 1000 words explaining "Why it is not advisable to request information about a ban after a long period of time from the date the ban was received".
    ====== MY RULES =====
    • Do not bother me with private messages (including Steam or Facebook) related to WarGods Cheat Defender unless I have specifically asked you to do so. If you have an issue or question, please use the search function first. Only post on the forum if you cannot find anything useful.
    • Always provide the necessary information. Read the request model carefully before posting. Do not write lengthy stories in your post as I don't have time to read them. Just include the required information.
    • Keep in mind this is a free service. I have limited free time and other important priorities. Do not bother me if I haven't replied to your topic within an hour. Only remind me about your topic/PM if I haven't responded within a week. I try to resolve all issues once or twice a week or whenever I am free.

5. hesabım sebepsiz yere ban yedi şimdi taratma yaparken ban yediğini gördüm.

Hello, I'm Tolga (xHaniMora), first of all I'm a professional public player, I started playing Counter Strike 1.6 15 years ago and I've been playing for years and I'm still playing. Usually my computer would be checked by the authorities because they called me a cheater and the players suspected me, of course nothing could be found because I didn't use cheats. Recently developed and still being developed, cheat protections (For example; Wargods) made it even easier to find cheats. Server owners who heard this would ask the players/authorities they suspected to have cheat scans, cheats were usually not found in people who didn't use cheats and they could continue their games comfortably, but things weren't going well for those who used cheats. They were banned by the server owner because they used cheats and of course as I said at the beginning, they wanted me to have wargods scans because they suspected me and wanted to check if I had cheats, but of course I wasn't cheating . Because it didn't make sense and couldn't be for someone who's been playing this game for 15 years to open cheats. However, I still don't understand why I was banned by wargods and that's why I opened a request to have my ban lifted. Since I was banned by wargods, I couldn't enter/play on most servers because the server owners would immediately ban people who were previously banned as cheaters and now I find myself here, opening a request to have my ban lifted.

and so I have completed the 1000 word requirement, I open a request to have my ban lifted and I hope that my ban will be lifted and I can play Counter Strike 1.6 comfortably again for old longings . Stay happy.

(NOTE: This is not a story or any other writing, it was not taken from anywhere, on the contrary, I told the events I experienced as they happened.)

6. hesabım sebepsiz yere ban yedi şimdi taratma yaparken ban yediğini gördüm.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

That's not an argumentative essay, it's a story to what happened to you. Also, a wrong topic. Re-read the task...
    ====== MY RULES =====

7. hesabım sebepsiz yere ban yedi şimdi taratma yaparken ban yediğini gördüm.

Can you send a sample article?

8. hesabım sebepsiz yere ban yedi şimdi taratma yaparken ban yediğini gördüm.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

You can find it here: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    ====== MY RULES =====

9. hesabım sebepsiz yere ban yedi şimdi taratma yaparken ban yediğini gördüm.

Introduction

Playing games has always been a great passion of mine. Being part of online communities, meeting people from around the world, and improving myself in a competitive environment brings me immense joy. However, one day, I was unexpectedly banned from the game. This experience was both shocking and disappointing for me. At first, I didn’t know what to do, but over time, I questioned and evaluated the situation. Now, I want to share my experience of being banned from the game and what I went through during this process. In this essay, I will discuss why I was banned, the effects of the ban on me, and what I learned from this experience.

Reasons for the Ban

When I was banned from the game, the first feeling I experienced was confusion. I kept asking myself, "Why?" Did I do something against the rules? Or did my in-game behavior violate community guidelines? To find the answer to these questions, I first reviewed my own actions. In the game, I can sometimes be competitive and aggressive, but this was a behavior style exhibited by other players as well. However, after thinking for a while, I realized some of my mistakes. For example, during a match, I might have become overly angry and behaved disrespectfully towards my teammates. At that moment, I never thought that these behaviors could lead to my ban. But now I understand better that such behaviors are unacceptable in the gaming community.

Another reason for my ban might have been that I didn’t take the game’s rules seriously enough. Although the rules may seem boring at times, they were set to ensure that the community plays in harmony together. Violating these rules not only affects me but also negatively impacts the gaming experience of other players. Now, I better understand how important it is to follow these rules. The most important thing the ban showed me is how crucial it is to respect community guidelines. If I want to be part of a gaming community, I realized that I need to behave accordingly.

Effects of the Ban

The emotional changes I experienced after being banned were quite striking. At first, I felt excluded. The game was not just a source of entertainment for me, but also a platform where I spent time with friends and met new people. However, after being banned, my access to this platform was cut off, and this negatively affected my social life as well. I struggled to communicate with my friends and felt sad about missing out on the moments they experienced while playing. This made me realize not only the in-game effects of the ban but also its impacts on social life.

Another effect was that my interest in the game waned. Being banned distanced me from the game in a way and made me not want to be part of this environment anymore. However, during this process, I found the opportunity to spend more time on my other hobbies outside of gaming. Perhaps this ban incident offered me a chance to discover different interests. Nevertheless, I realized that I couldn’t find the excitement and joy I felt while playing games in any other activity.

Reevaluating Decisions

The ban process gave me the opportunity to reconsider my decisions. First of all, I thought about how I should change my behavior in the game. By recognizing the emotional outbursts I had during the game, I learned how to better manage such situations. I understood the importance of staying calm and evaluating the situation rationally when I get angry or frustrated. This has helped me become more patient and understanding, not just while playing games, but also in my daily life.

Additionally, I reevaluated how important it is to comply with community guidelines. These rules exist to ensure the community works together in harmony. If I don’t respect these rules, I cannot be part of the community. Therefore, I promised myself to pay more attention to such rules in the future. The ban process not only made me a better player but also turned me into an individual who values the community more.

Thinking the Ban Was Unfair (Counter-Argument)

At times, I thought the ban was unfair. Especially when I saw other players making the same mistakes as me without getting banned, I didn’t find the situation just. I questioned the decisions of the game’s management and struggled to understand why only I was banned. However, during this process, I realized that justice is not always absolute, and some situations can be evaluated in different ways. Perhaps the game management found my behavior more serious or thought that I was harming the community.

Although it was difficult to accept this, the most important thing I learned from this process is that different dynamics can be at play in the background of every incident. Other players’ situations might have been different from mine, and thus, they may not have faced the same consequences. By handling this situation more maturely, I learned how I should be more careful in similar situations in the future. In the end, I accepted that the ban was a lesson for me and that I should see it as an opportunity.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the experience of being banned from the game was both a challenging and enlightening process for me. This experience helped me understand the responsibilities of being part of a gaming community and the importance of following community guidelines. The ban process taught me to be more careful and thoughtful not only in the game but also in my life in general. The most important thing the ban showed me is that every action has a consequence, and these consequences can sometimes manifest in unexpected ways. I view this experience as a step towards becoming a more mature and responsible individual.

Although the difficulties I faced after the ban, such as being away from my friends and losing interest in the game, had negative effects, I became a more conscious and community-valuing player at the end of this process. I realized that the ban was not just a punishment but also a learning opportunity. Through this experience, I will be more careful in the future and show more respect for community guidelines. In conclusion, what I learned from the ban process provided me with lessons that will guide me not only in the gaming world but also in every aspect of life.

Not: My English is not very good, I wrote mostly from translation.
    Last edited by xhanimora; 17-08-2024 at 06:35 AM.

10. hesabım sebepsiz yere ban yedi şimdi taratma yaparken ban yediğini gördüm.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Nice try, wrong subject and generated by AI. You just increased your unban degree to 2.
    ====== MY RULES =====