+ Reply to Thread
  1. Free unban Solul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Free unban Solul

wCD Free unban request model
    In your free unban request please fill the title of the topic with Free unban "Your Nickname" (e.g.: Free unban Tiger):

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    NICK: Solul
    IP (OPTIONAL): 81.67.227.146
    STEAM ID: ID Steam : 76561198990992853
    OTHER INFORMATION: Hi evryone, i have been playing CS 1.6 for 20years, i never used cheat in my life, i like to play on a server where i made friend for 2years now, AIM-RO server, because im not a bad player and i have a lot of experience, im used to be tested on wargods and always do it, but yesterday when ive been asked to be tested, my test came POSITIV to cheat as you can see on my wargod scan, this morning i made a new one You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    and its was no cheat detected, but i cannot explain why yesterday they find for the first time something wrong, so Alin the server admin told me it could be a bug on wargod that make it biased, that is why im asking here what is going on, as i say i have 0 cheat, never downloaded it in my life, im ready to be cooperative with anyone to proov me right.

Can i get some help?
    thanks you very much

Best regards,
    Solul

2. Free unban Solul

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

And what does a server ban, which is not ours, have to do with us?
    ====== MY RULES =====
    • Do not bother me with private messages (including Steam or Facebook) related to WarGods Cheat Defender unless I have specifically asked you to do so. If you have an issue or question, please use the search function first. Only post on the forum if you cannot find anything useful.
    • Always provide the necessary information. Read the request model carefully before posting. Do not write lengthy stories in your post as I don't have time to read them. Just include the required information.
    • Keep in mind this is a free service. I have limited free time and other important priorities. Do not bother me if I haven't replied to your topic within an hour. Only remind me about your topic/PM if I haven't responded within a week. I try to resolve all issues once or twice a week or whenever I am free.

3. Free unban Solul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi @You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! I don’t get your answer ? I am positif to cheat but I don’t have cheat, can you provide any understanding on what is happening please ? Why my wargod say I cheat when I don’t ?

4. Free unban Solul

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Then why did you do an unban request if you want to report a false-positive?!

LE: Search and upload libcurl.dll (md5: 9152C62F2C474232CB63C636F13EBB3A).
    ====== MY RULES =====
    • Do not bother me with private messages (including Steam or Facebook) related to WarGods Cheat Defender unless I have specifically asked you to do so. If you have an issue or question, please use the search function first. Only post on the forum if you cannot find anything useful.
    • Always provide the necessary information. Read the request model carefully before posting. Do not write lengthy stories in your post as I don't have time to read them. Just include the required information.
    • Keep in mind this is a free service. I have limited free time and other important priorities. Do not bother me if I haven't replied to your topic within an hour. Only remind me about your topic/PM if I haven't responded within a week. I try to resolve all issues once or twice a week or whenever I am free.

5. Free unban Solul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello again Tiger

here is the link you asked

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

thanks for your help

6. Free unban Solul

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Nu este acesta, asta are file md5: 252d8c90e0c012f3eebe05ccd509843c
    ====== MY RULES =====

7. Free unban Solul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i am completly lost sir.

--------------- Added after 19 minutes ---------------

this is all my cs 1.6 files @You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Thanks and sorry for my no understanding. and taking ur time

--------------- Added after 10 minutes ---------------

maybe this?
    Last edited by Solul; 24-07-2024 at 12:02 AM.

8. Free unban Solul

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Nope, search on your entire system.
    ====== MY RULES =====

9. Free unban Solul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its the only one i have, maybe its wrong because i tryed to open it with "Words" app and so its changed the opening system, maybe u can manually put it back to the .dll u wanted?
    please help mate

10. Free unban Solul

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

That's not the file I asked, its content it is different. Without the file I asked I can't help you.
    ====== MY RULES =====