+ Reply to Thread
  1. Scan with out Ip server

Scan with out Ip server

Hi
    I have problem with my last scans. They don't show server lP, but when I scan im inside server. I dont know what happend. What I can do to fix this problem? I installed new wersion Wg, but didnt help.
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Last edited by Pawel :]; 05-07-2024 at 12:18 AM.

2. Scan with out Ip server

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Did you updated your CS? Do an integrity check of the game.

3. Scan with out Ip server

I make update last time 26 December 2023 was automatic update.
    I check integrity game and was 100% passed all files . I make new scan after this and still no Ip server is my scan

Scan from today You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    How I can fix this problem?
    Last edited by Pawel :]; 05-07-2024 at 11:53 PM.

4. Scan with out Ip server

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Try to reboot the system and test. If doesn't work try uninstalling your CS and then installing it.

There's no easy way to get server IP address you are on, it depends on the game offsets in memory which might not be available.