+ Reply to Thread
  1. Error by WarGods Cheat Defender

Error by WarGods Cheat Defender

Hello,

For quite a long time I was using the WarGods Cheat Defender, all good no issues. However, recently I have tried to use the WarGods Cheat Defender, but it always shows me an error:
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

It has been like that for at least 3 previous months.
    What have I tried?
    -Deleting the downloaded WCD, then download the newest version and then running. = Still the same error.
    -Deleting, restarting computer, downloading WCD and then running. = Still the same error.

EDIT: I also tried this tutorial: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    The "command prompt" denies me the access for the command line you suggested.

EDIT v2: I succeeded by using the Windows XP version, although I use Windows 10. The only issue is that now it takes way longer to scan through, at least 2 times longer.
    Last edited by capture; 26-06-2024 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Partially solved

2. Error by WarGods Cheat Defender

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

You need to run those commands as administrator.