+ Reply to Thread
  1. I have ban on wg

I have ban on wg

LAST REPORT ID (OPTIONAL): You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    NICK: AdR
    IP (OPTIONAL): 81.196.240.7
    STEAM ID: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    OTHER INFORMATION: i give this steam You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! to one player for play cs1.6 and he said me he have ban on wg and i dont make any wg scan on this acount .i said give it to me i make on my pc on scan to make sure you dont use cheat .And i see this acount have ban and after i try to my principal acount make scan You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! and i see i have ban i dont know why
    if you are kindless to unban both of them it my acount and i dont give it anymore to anyone
    or pleas just on acount my principal acount You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Tank you .

2. I have ban on wg

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Posteaza toate conturile folosite/avute/etc.

3. I have ban on wg

Acesta e contul principal You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Si acesta este contul secundar You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Am mai multe conturi dar acelea inca nu le-am utilizat deloc

4. I have ban on wg

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Acel cont secundar era banat inca din 2020. Banul original este din 2017 pe motiv de schimbare unique id.

Legat de acest caz, esti responsabil.

5. I have ban on wg

Posibil sa fi dat tot asa steam-acount la vreun amic si nu mia zis ca a abuzat de wg
    Imi cer scuze pentru asta nu am fost informat !

Daca se poate unban iti multumesc .
    Daca nu se poate tot la fel iti multumesc.
    Last edited by AdR1993; 20-05-2024 at 01:49 AM.

6. I have ban on wg

Eu in ce grad ma aflu ? Ca vreau sa platesc sa mi se scoata banul dupa wargods,pentru ca nu vreau sa am istoricul patat din cauza la o eroare

7. I have ban on wg

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Probabil You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! ? Sunteti toti bagati in aceeasi "oala".

Momentan gradul taxei de unban este tot 4. Doar unul dintre voi va trebui sa plateasca pentru a lua toti unban.

8. I have ban on wg

Nu gasesc pe forum gradul 4 ce suma trebuie?

9. I have ban on wg

Moderator:
    Programare
    Last username
    GaBiTzU M@riju@n@ |Wolf| WarGods | Wolf
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Achievements Visitor Messages Given 1 Days Registered 3 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 2 Visitor Messages Received 1 Total Posts 3
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Tutoriale C++: CLICK AICI

10. I have ban on wg

Multumesc eu nu imi permit
    Lasati topicul sa vedem ce zice domnu paul !
    Daca nu il puteti inchide
    Spor !