-- Closed Thread
  1. Generic Cheat Detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Generic Cheat Detection

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    windows defender, I use Doctor Web cureit 1-2 times a month.
    Hello. I didn’t install anything new on my computer; a couple of days ago I changed the counter strike version from beta to legacy. I decided to check the WG before the tournament, 4 red detections. Please help me remove them, if possible. I don't understand why they are. I didn’t reinstall СS, I want to figure it out.
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! (I'll send you the password for the dump in a private message.)

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Tiger; 03-04-2024 at 09:48 PM. Reason: tag

2. Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

FP caused by Dr.Web. Don't use wCD with Dr.Web !!! There're plenty of topics why I tell why...

3. Generic Cheat Detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    FP caused by Dr.Web. Don't use wCD with Dr.Web !!! There're plenty of topics why I tell why...
    Thanks for the answer. I read about Doctor Web, but this utility uninstalls itself after checking, before the checks were blue.

Do I need to reinstall CS, or what should I do? I didn't find any traces of drweb in the registry. I tried to go through the WG again.

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! (the same password)

upd: reinstalling cs didn't help
    Last edited by k4n3k1; 27-03-2024 at 05:34 PM.

4. Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Cleared your FP for the last time, I won't clear any more FPs caused by Dr.Web.

Uninstall Dr.Web (or replace it with something else), reboot the system and only afterwards you can use wCD. Or don't use wCD.

5. Generic Cheat Detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wrote above, I don’t have DrWeb installed, I checked the registry and everything else, I don’t have DrWeb.
    Once again, I do not have Doctor Web installed
    Help me sort this out. Check out the PM

6. Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Re-read what I said...

7. Generic Cheat Detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Re-read what I said...
    I figured it out. I had a file in quarantine. sorry about that

if you can clear the last red wargods

8. Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Cleared your the last time.

9. Generic Cheat Detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks a lot !

10. Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

You are welcome.