+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Un ban

1. Un ban

my names for which I have already passed the checks
    NICK: Da4HuK, PyJleT c MAKOM, roJloBa

LAST REPORT ID : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:488983138 , STEAM_0:0:14347701

IP : 188.242.72.186

before that, I always passed the check, downloaded vargas from your site, help me, I'm an honest player

--------------- Added after 19 minutes ---------------

the addition suddenly needs a screenshot when I found out that I was banned, although everything was fine before that.

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Last edited by KoKuzKutay; 11-03-2024 at 08:24 PM.

2. Un ban

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

You can't get free unban, you got caught using fake wCD in 2021. For unban you have to pay 5th degree unban fee.

3. Un ban

I downloaded it from your site and everything went fine. How can it be fake if it was downloaded from you???

4. Un ban

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

There are 3 reasons:
    1) you downloaded from our website but the binary got infected on your computer due a malware you had on your system.
    2) you downloaded from an unofficial website and that binary was modified / injected
    3) you intentionally downloaded a fake version to create a fake report

As you didn't reported back then the issue, I doubt you have the binary from then to upload it here. But, just in case, I leave you the sha256 file hash of that version: 8C2EE0B2A2C8CE4B6FBC8197AC50867987E22FCEE4E9B3EAE1 2EE4810F7F3F87