+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Too many/wrong cfg's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Too many/wrong cfg's

I've been reading through the forum trying to locate a similar problem to mine, but haven't found any or I can't read it, as it isn't in english.

I got banned from a few servers, because of suspicious config.cfg's and too many .dll's (34 instead of 32), but according to the scan it's the admins that can't read on the number of .dll's.

Here's my scan:
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

I have 2 config.cfg's that are not whitelisted and it gets me banned. I don't know how to locate those exact 2 files, so some help would be appreciated.

2. Too many/wrong cfg's

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Please read the notes from those pages.

Also, please upload the config files and other files you want whitelisted.
    ====== MY RULES =====
    • Do not bother me with private messages (including Steam or Facebook) related to WarGods Cheat Defender unless I have specifically asked you to do so. If you have an issue or question, please use the search function first. Only post on the forum if you cannot find anything useful.
    • Always provide the necessary information. Read the request model carefully before posting. Do not write lengthy stories in your post as I don't have time to read them. Just include the required information.
    • Keep in mind this is a free service. I have limited free time and other important priorities. Do not bother me if I haven't replied to your topic within an hour. Only remind me about your topic/PM if I haven't responded within a week. I try to resolve all issues once or twice a week or whenever I am free.

3. Too many/wrong cfg's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Tiger.
    And thanks for your time.
    As I wrote in the first post, I don't know where to locate said config.cfg's and would like some help to do so.
    I can search through my C:-drive for cfg's and it turns up a few for different games, including Counter Strike 1.6, but for those specific ones I don't know how to locate them.

So if there is a way to search and locate from the MD5 string, I would love to know it.

The zip-file is the one I use in Counter Strike
    Attached Files
      You can not download the attachment before replay
    Last edited by WaZteD; 05-02-2024 at 11:56 PM. Reason: 1 more cfg file

4. Too many/wrong cfg's

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

config1.txt was already whitelisted. I whitelisted config.txt.

There's no entry in wCD database for "config.cfg.txt", so I can't whitelist it yet.

Please note that if you modify whitelisted files they won't be whitelisted anymore.
    ====== MY RULES =====
    • Do not bother me with private messages (including Steam or Facebook) related to WarGods Cheat Defender unless I have specifically asked you to do so. If you have an issue or question, please use the search function first. Only post on the forum if you cannot find anything useful.
    • Always provide the necessary information. Read the request model carefully before posting. Do not write lengthy stories in your post as I don't have time to read them. Just include the required information.
    • Keep in mind this is a free service. I have limited free time and other important priorities. Do not bother me if I haven't replied to your topic within an hour. Only remind me about your topic/PM if I haven't responded within a week. I try to resolve all issues once or twice a week or whenever I am free.

5. Too many/wrong cfg's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks again.

The config.cfg.txt is a duplicate of the one as zip-file, I was just having trouble uploading it correctly.

My latest scan still shows a config.cfg I can't identify:
    config.cfg (MD5: 8572161FCDE7212AEFC9B8714A8DAA97) (Size: 4640) (Alias count: 0) (Lines: 220) (Binary: False)

From this scan:
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

6. Too many/wrong cfg's

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Maybe the file is hidden. Search in all CS directory after "config.cfg".
    ====== MY RULES =====

7. Too many/wrong cfg's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I believe this is the one that hasn't been whitelisted yet.

It's the one that come closest in filesize
    Attached Files
      You can not download the attachment before replay

8. Too many/wrong cfg's

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Couldn't find this config.cfg in wCD database.
    ====== MY RULES =====

9. Too many/wrong cfg's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What does that mean?

I have now modified it to remove "adjust crosshair" on moving back and forth, as I can't figure out why it keeps changing the MD5-string between every WG- test

10. Too many/wrong cfg's

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

For real dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Please note that if you modify whitelisted files they won't be whitelisted anymore.
    ====== MY RULES =====