-- Closed Thread

Thread: Unban Request

1. Unban Request

Unban Request

Unban request
    Hey guys,

For some odd reason I get the following error whilst trying to scan for cheating:

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

It is absolutely not my intention to misabuse your service, as it really looks like a good system wherefore I would not mind paying if it was necessary. But... as I really did not get to use it, I wonder why I am perm banned!

If you could further inform me, that would be great. Cheers.

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:706323966
    STEAMID TWO: STEAM_1:0:723012316
    Only Using Steamid
    Last edited by Tiger; 24-01-2024 at 01:19 PM. Reason: tag

2. Unban Request

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

You got one more chance to post all your steam ids (as request model requires), otherwise I will close your request.

3. Unban Request

I don't remember, I'm using these right now. Sorry if more accounts appear, I didn't know

4. Unban Request

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

You don't remember or don't want to remember them? It's a big difference.

Why using hardware id spoofing? Either way, you won't receive unban as you tried to bypass the ban multiple times.

5. Unban Request

Sir, I didn't know that something like this would cause a problem in your application. I didn't intend to use something like that in your application because I didn't have any problems, but I guess you're not doing anything because you think that way, I'm sorry.

6. Unban Request

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

We have low-to-zero tolerance to such tools. The ban stays until you pay 5th degree unban fee.