-- Closed Thread
  1. wargods cheat defender no longer works.

Exclamation wargods cheat defender no longer works.

I am writing this article using Google translate, there may be errors.

I am writing this article as the owner of a large server in Turkey, using a simple program that is easily found on the internet (I am not writing the name of the program on purpose), right-clicking on hl.exe, using the option to kill the dll file in it, and after deleting a few things from prefetch and similar places, wargods It cannot find the trick and this process only takes 10 seconds. Currently, almost all steam players who use cheats don't even care about Wargods Defender.

Please update the program.

The trickster who is currently showing and teaching us this in TeamSpeak 3 also showed us the technique of clearing all previous scanned results of Wargods without changing the Steam account with a flash drive and a 35-40 minute process.

He told the expert to check the computer manually and that we should never trust wargods cheat defender.
    Last edited by am0nhere; 19-01-2024 at 03:58 AM.

2. wargods cheat defender no longer works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Registered 1 Total Posts 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

I'm pretty sure this is against the rules and terms of the program. And you can get ban.
    The programm still works, but not at your expectation .

P.S.
    Also, you can check this type of behavior if you verify with some programs the computer of that player. and you can see what was done.

3. wargods cheat defender no longer works.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Those who promote such things will be banned. You can report them.

I know there're cheats that can be unloaded, which makes them hard to detect (as wCD it's a cheat detector and not an anticheat), but they are not 100% undetectable nor 100% detectable - depends a lot of the system environment and how much time the player played with it. It's most likely, if no file has been detected, and player only played with that cheat for a few minutes to not be detectable. There's no easy fix for this kind of cheats that guarantees 100% detection rate.

Eventually I can trigger a detection if Forensics stuff is missing from the report.

4. wargods cheat defender no longer works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Hey, Tiger! Could Wargods detect the cheats that are in the kernel of the computer? Like some anti-cheats?
    I'm referring to this --> You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Of course, I understand that the program is not an anti-cheat and just a cheat detector.

P.S. (you could search on the internet "Hacking into Kernel Anti-Cheats" for more explanation)

5. wargods cheat defender no longer works.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

I know what it is. There are even more undetectable/advanced methods to run a cheat even with an anticheat running.

Short answer: Maybe to none.

To load a driver you either need to have your system running under "Test Mode", be digitally signed (cost money every year) or exploit vulnerable drivers.

I don't see any cheater paying hundreds of Euro every year just to play with cheats and they know they driver can be easily blacklisted and that's it (game over for that file which they spend money on it), so it's either "Test Mode" or exploiting vulnerable drivers (which are very rare and usually they are blocked from loading if OS is up-to-date to avoid causing harm to the system).

"Test Mode" case is already detected by wCD - there's low to zero reasons to have your OS running like this (with few exception, like modding your mouse/keyboard using an unsigned driver). Also, some signed injectors and (old) cheats are detected even if they run in kernel-mode.

wCD operates at user-mode, not kernel-mode. Having access to kernel-mode you can do a lot of shit which can make you undetectable even from kernel-mode if the anticheat (that has a kernel driver) is not property designed to detect such scenarios. From user-mode you are limited on what you can do, even with administrator privileges. I wouldn't worry about kernel-mode cheats for CS 1.6, as they are a few of them publicly available or private (/ "for personal use", to avoid being detected).

You guys need to understand one thing, wCD was not meant to detect sneakiest MFs (which are a few of them) but the mass of idiots (which you can clearly see them in wCD reports, basically most of them; some of them I think they are even crazy doing multiple scans while having cheats running and expecting different results).

Even with an anticheat, there's no guarantee they will catch the cheater. Cheaters can do a lot of things to bypass anticheats, as they have full control over their system and not the anticheat. Basically, there's no way to 100% detect cheaters even if there mechanisms enforcing protections and detections. There will always be a You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! in detecting cheaters.
    Last edited by Tiger; 21-01-2024 at 07:50 PM.

6. wargods cheat defender no longer works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

I appreciate your explanation and response.

7. wargods cheat defender no longer works.

ty tiger.

8. wargods cheat defender no longer works.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

You are welcome.

I will see what I can do in the next update.

Like ~TraNda~ a dat Like acetui post