-- Closed Thread
  1. Issue with server admin thinking I evaded detection

Issue with server admin thinking I evaded detection

Hi guy,

Here's a situation, I'm playing on a shitty laptop, all previous WG scans were taking 10 or more mins, during my last scan a map changed and because my shitty PC took a bit longer to load the map (I suspect because WG scan was taking some resources of an already shitty PC)? Admin banned me stating the reason that I reconnected to the server thus evading the cheat detection.

To note, the CS wasn't closed, here are results of the scan You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

My question is - is there a way to prove that I did not cheat? I would imagine if one was cheating (had some cheat.exe) the even if someone reconnected it wouldn't matter? As long as one haven't closed CS?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Tiger; 12-01-2024 at 11:58 PM. Reason: tag

2. Issue with server admin thinking I evaded detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

That's up to you and your admin to discuss that. I can't help you there.

All I can confirm is that you indeed did a scan on an old CPU (2013).

3. Issue with server admin thinking I evaded detection

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    That's up to you and your admin to discuss that. I can't help you there.

All I can confirm is that you indeed did a scan on an old CPU (2013).
    But why did he thought that a reconnect would even impact the scan? If I was to be cheating how would a reconnect jeopardize the scan?

I thought showing this thread to him so he can see that even if I did reconnect that would not impact the scan?

4. Issue with server admin thinking I evaded detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Reconnecting wouldn't effect the scan.

5. Issue with server admin thinking I evaded detection

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Reconnecting wouldn't effect the scan.
    Thanks!