-- Closed Thread
  1. Problem match model trasparents weapon as cheat model ?

Problem match model trasparents weapon as cheat model ?

I have a problem when i download a cs 1.6 have version diferent and his weapon model trasparent and when a staff off 1 server wants scan wg the wg is match me as CHeat Model without cheating , can u please tell me why is a model weapon cheat when all player in world change their skin model player and weapons those model cheat is from the author who realesed created those model not form me but i like those and the cs , can u as staff remove this from ur blacklist detected as cheat model cozz is not right and fair to be baned for that without cheating for nothing. Ty in advance
    Last edited by Tiger; 11-11-2023 at 07:28 PM. Reason: tag

2. Problem match model trasparents weapon as cheat model ?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Please upload the model(s) with that issue for analysis.

3. Problem match model trasparents weapon as cheat model ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Please upload the model(s) with that issue for analysis.
    where can i upload paste the folder models weapons here ?

--------------- Added after 20 minutes ---------------

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    those here are the models weapon
    Last edited by Illyrian; 05-11-2023 at 11:36 PM.

4. Problem match model trasparents weapon as cheat model ?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Most of the competitive servers won't allow such models because of the level of transparency in them. Use them only if the server allows them and only as non-default models.

5. Problem match model trasparents weapon as cheat model ?

the serv is not allowed but if someone ask me wg test is come the report as cheat model and they ban need wargod website to remove from cheat those model cozz is not fair is not cheat when people change the original maps in new maps why we cant change model player or weapon ? The code of traspraent weapon is matched as cheat from trasparent code as wallhack i think but is not truth is just a weapon not cheat the wargod staff ne to knwo that and rmeove as cheat cozz is not aimbot or wallhack is just design weapon to feel more easy beuaty, If the staff of wargod site can remove this kidn of detected it will be evry good cozz dont have cheat model weapon the weapon cant cheat only the design code and color is change also if i put in my cs folder a file named aim.cfg or aimbot.cfg empty i think for shure the wargod will say matched cheat aimbot unknow hahaha cozz is reading name file dll or name cfg in cs . That is wrong also playe till they dont cheat they have rights in every server also to scan peopel to say people to scan wargods or other give em pic is a abuse agaisnt teh right of people the cs folder or pc is private u dont have right to enter or scan other folder file pc as for law. Cooz all the server are romanian and all vip player admin staff have wh aim and not one ban them i get ban for cheat model wtf to be fair rigth clean all the time to spend 10- 12 h in game i dont know this is not normal my friend, but nevermind this is a fake detetcion for me cozz is not cheat till we can change cl_max rate fps settings we have right to change everything for 1 good perfomance in game is our right. orry for my poor english and ty in advance hope weargod staff to remove this kidn of detection for cheat model is not fai to be ban for that.

6. Problem match model trasparents weapon as cheat model ?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

I am not going to clear your detection, as it's not a false-positive. You are not supposed to change your models just because you want. If the server didn't changed your model, why do you force it?!

7. Problem match model trasparents weapon as cheat model ?

I am not asking u to clear my detection this match scan detection is bullshit why u change map every 30 min if we ask why u this and this but this is bullshit what to wait from romanian guys i never know 1 good romanin guy till now to come u good here but nevermind to ban someone for cheat model is the mos ignorance thing to do also ta detect cheat model what cheat can do the weapon model or player skin model nothing fakk offf till u ahve some ididot kids who play in romanian server is good for u .

8. Problem match model trasparents weapon as cheat model ?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Dude, we aren't your server admin to change the map. Furthermore, I didn't banned you on that server. IT'S NOT OUR SERVER !!!

9. Problem match model trasparents weapon as cheat model ?

You are penalizing some players simply for some changes in player models and weapons and not those who have really used aimbot and wallhack, it would be more honest and simply beautiful to create a fun space for everyone, by removing these skin detection model player weapons and every player has the right to make changes for a good performance settings for a better game, also u can have more player on servers ,if this is possible from the wargods administration , ty in advance .

10. Problem match model trasparents weapon as cheat model ?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Dude, wake up. We don't decide who gets banned on the server that's ours and who doesn't!!!

It's not a false-positive.