-- Closed Thread
  1. Flatcheat false detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Flatcheat false detection

I was surprised to see when scanning today that yesterdays scan detected flatcheat: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

The further scans today come up clean: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

At present I'm assuming it's a misattribution in the database table of a detection for someone else as my laptop should be clean or it's a a logic problem in the software.

I've reformatted this machine with base Windows 10 only a few weeks ago. Yesterday I took the battery out briefly to check the ram stick and so the system date/time got reset. Plus on top of that I don't cheat or download cheats.

I only play on one server and did join another server last night but assume they can't push downloads onto me that have cheats.

Plus when I've re-run the scan today it's come up clean. This suggests a software bug as nothing has changed on my laptop since last night. There's also no files flagged in the detection.
    Last edited by Tiger; 04-12-2023 at 10:32 PM. Reason: tag

2. Flatcheat false detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

I need the file called "sdiagnhost.exe" , it should have file md5: 5F6B45BCE52AEAE3D59EBE6EFBB96147

3. Flatcheat false detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks,

I've uploaded it to dropbox here:

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

The modified date is 31/10/2023 which is the same as windows update:

2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5031445)

Successfully installed on ‎31/‎10/‎2023

Cheers,

4. Flatcheat false detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

False-positive, detection removed. Thank you for reporting the issue.