-- Closed Thread
  1. False detection/OpenGL 32 cheat?

False detection/OpenGL 32 cheat?

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

This is the first time I have received this. I am not sure what it is so I did some digging.

And I found this -> You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Apparently it might be some kind of virus/malware? If so, how do I get rid of that?

When you further go into 'processes' it says the 'cheat' is this -> PENotify.exe

I looked for this in google and apparently it's some kind of windows start up or whatever? Is this a virus or is this some kind of a windows 11 update and wargods now is detecting it as a cheat/virus?

EDIT: Memory dump thing or whatever: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

I would appreciate the help. Btw I'm not banned anywhere, but this is worrying me it's gonna happen again in the future and moreover, that it might be some kind of a virus that bypassed my antivirus.

EDIT2: I did 2 more wargods, same weird detection. I closed CS and opened it again for them, closed some programs like discord and utorrent. Still the same detection.

EDIT3: Based on some further digging in the forums here, I've found out that opengl32.dll could potentially somehow trigger this? However, I couldn't find this in my cstrike. Potentially, though, it could be from this LAN recording KZ pack -> You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

I have found that they have several .dll files and one of them even has the '32' number in it. (amxpc32.dll) Is it possible this is the reason why? FYI this pack is used for kreedz/jump recording convinience, you have plugins such as lj stats, teleports, top15 plugins and etc. whenever you want to play a KZ/bhop map alone.
    Last edited by Tiger; 04-12-2023 at 10:31 PM. Reason: tag

2. False detection/OpenGL 32 cheat?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Please search for file called "PENotify.exe" and upload it for analysis.

3. False detection/OpenGL 32 cheat?

Can you help me with that? Not sure where to find it, but it still detects it.

EDIT: Is this what you need? You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

I uploaded the file according to what it said from the aforementioned link, but I'm still not 100% if this is penotify.exe because whenver I try to check it from my task manager, I cannot locate it. You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Last edited by maitreya; 13-10-2023 at 08:02 PM.

4. False detection/OpenGL 32 cheat?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

We don't save file paths. What you uploaded it's not penotify.exe, but a shortcut. I need the executable.

5. False detection/OpenGL 32 cheat?

Yeah I see, when I right clicked before it redirected me to a page of shortcuts, now I think I have found the real one -> You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Also I made an additional photo of all the other files that were in the same directory as this one. Tell me if you need any of them -> You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

6. False detection/OpenGL 32 cheat?

I think it is this one -> You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Also other files in the same location -> You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

7. False detection/OpenGL 32 cheat?

Sorry for the double post, but I learned how to use the task manager search bar properly. Yeah, I'm confident now that the file I uploaded is in fact penotify.exe as per this photo -> You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

So yeah, this is the reason for the detection. Seems to be running in my background non-stop. I won't disable it in case you need further testing.

EDIT: Also my other post contains the link to it, but it's apparently pending response because a moderator needs to accept it, hence why I had to do a double post.

EDIT2: Holy moly I think I'm making all the discoveries here. After looking around in the same folder as the previously attached file, I noticed a thing literally called PENotify. Here it is -> You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

It's very suspicious as to why it is disguised as PDFelementTray in my task manager when in reality it is called penotify.exe. Is this an actual trojan/potential malware that comes with the pdf editor?
    Last edited by maitreya; 14-10-2023 at 11:40 PM.

8. False detection/OpenGL 32 cheat?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Stop spamming dude.

False-positive, detections removed.