-- Closed Thread
  1. Wargods wrong red scan

Post Wargods wrong red scan

Hello admin, i hope u doing well. I have a problem with the wargods red scans! First I'm gonna try to explain what's wrong? There is 3 red scans in the past but they was ain't cheat or hack stuffs! My computer was automatically entering the "Windows Test Mode". So while my computer in the Test mode and I scan wargods, it was finding test mode as a cheat! And in the report itself says "Kernel Cheat (Windows Test Mode) actually! And if you look to the files, it's all BLUE! So I did never use a cheat in the game but because of that Wrong finding Red scans, I'm getting ban in every cs 1.6 servers.. I'm begging you sir.. please Fix this situation. Thank you so much

Here is the one of the 3 Reports: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Last edited by Tiger; 17-09-2023 at 10:07 PM. Reason: tag

2. Wargods wrong red scan

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Not false-positive as you had Windows Test mode feature enabled. Disable Windows Test Mode: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

3. Wargods wrong red scan

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Not false-positive as you had Windows Test mode feature enabled. Disable Windows Test Mode: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Yes, I actually found it as you can see the last scans are completely blue but "" my problem is the red scans in the past."" They ain't no cheat but I'm getting banned from every servers bcuz of these. Server admins do not listening, they just keep saying that "Hey it's red detection in the past so you are a cheater, bye" bla bla.. So my request is Can you please fix those red scans sir? to the blue or delete or something sir.. Please..

4. Wargods wrong red scan

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

You have no reason to have Windows Test Mode enabled... you are not a kernel dev nor tester, even they don't do on their own machines.

5. Wargods wrong red scan

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    You have no reason to have Windows Test Mode enabled... you are not a kernel dev nor tester, even they don't do on their own machines.
    I didn't even know what "windows test mode" was... My PC was entering test mode automatically so at that time, nothing was changing on my pc and I continued that way till that wargods's red scan. I searched for it and fixed it out. You can see my file contents (CFG, modules, scriptes, dlls etc.) IT'S ALL CLEAR. Nothing wrong in my file contents. I don't know what to do anymore to make you believe sir..

6. Wargods wrong red scan

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

There's no such thing, you have to manually enable it by running a command or run a program do to it for you.

7. Wargods wrong red scan

There's no such thing, you have to manually enable it by running a command or run a program do to it for you.
    No I swear, didn't do anything to entering the mod. It may be happened by inadvertently or something but it wasn't consciously. But I don't get it; What does Windows testing mode and CS have to do with each other? There isn't even a point, is it? I can do whatevr you want to prove that.. and already did actually.. just tired

As i told you before sir, even in the red detection, my all file contents are BLUE as hell, there is ain't no even a red file. ALL gucci. You can check all of it again. It is red just because of Test Mode stuff..nothing else
    Last edited by exelans12; 17-09-2023 at 03:24 AM.

8. Wargods wrong red scan

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Whatever you do on your computer, it's not our responsibility.