-- Closed Thread
  1. FALSE Positive Detection ( WALLAHACK )

FALSE Positive Detection ( WALLAHACK )

Hello. I've been detected 3 times as "wallahack".

RAPORT: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

ANTIVIRUS: AVAST ANTI VIRUS FREE VERSION
    Additional information: I do have "addons files" named " virtus pro CSDM bots ", it's like Deathmatch mod (with bots) for local server.
    GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Thank you in advance for your precious help.
    Last edited by Tiger; 20-05-2023 at 12:12 PM. Reason: tag

2. FALSE Positive Detection ( WALLAHACK )

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Unfortunately, that detection signature doesn't exists anymore in your memory dump . You have to reproduce the detection and redo all steps again.

3. FALSE Positive Detection ( WALLAHACK )

Here's my new scan :

and my new memory dump files:
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! ( same password as previously )

Thank you for your help.

edit:
    I'm adding the files of Tesco aswell cause he has issues while trying to reply to his own topic.
    scan: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    dump files : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Thanks again.
    Last edited by AdilFalseRed; 23-03-2023 at 11:52 PM.

4. FALSE Positive Detection ( WALLAHACK )

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Please upload me the addons files to test myself, as it's very weird what's going on. Those modules shouldn't act in this way.

5. FALSE Positive Detection ( WALLAHACK )

Hello,
    Here are the addons files :

I put everything that is inside the "cstrike" folder into my C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\cstrike folder, and then i have access to deathmatch on local server + on the prac_maps i can throw unlimited flashes/smokes/he.
    (I dont use the cstrike_russian folder)

Thank you for your help.

6. FALSE Positive Detection ( WALLAHACK )

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

This addons doesn't trigger your detection.

I searched in database players who used this addons and none of them were detected because of this addons:
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! -> ESP (wallhack) injected in memory
    Also I found you scanned while having this addons loaded, in 21.03, and you weren't detected:
    It must be something else. Unfortunately without explicit proof I can't clear your detections.

7. FALSE Positive Detection ( WALLAHACK )

What can i bring you more ?

8. FALSE Positive Detection ( WALLAHACK )

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Because I can't find the required information in your memory dump, you have to reproduce this issue until you found what app caused it and tell me. I will test whatever you tell me and see if generates that false-positive.