-- Closed Thread
  1. False-positive detection - NoRecoil model?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

False-positive detection - NoRecoil model?

RAPORT: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    ANTIVIRUS: Avast Free Antivirus
    Additional information: I ran wargod scan for first time ever and after the first scan i got positive for NoRecoil model?? I have no idea what is that and I belive that i cought that "model" from some server having no idea it is possible to have that in my CS.
    GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Last edited by Tiger; 05-01-2023 at 10:02 PM. Reason: tag

2. False-positive detection - NoRecoil model?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

It's not a false-positive. You have these models in your CS: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

3. False-positive detection - NoRecoil model?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is it possible that I picked up that from some server or what? I see this for the first time and honestly i dont really know what that acctually is so not sure what to do?

4. False-positive detection - NoRecoil model?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

No, I am sure you downloaded some models from the internet. You can replace those models with default ones or uninstall and delete that directory and then reinstall your CS.