-- Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. (False Positive) - Generic Cheat Detection

(False Positive) - Generic Cheat Detection

RAPORT: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    ANTIVIRUS: Windows Defender , CCleaner
    Additional information: I have formatted my pc to Windows 10 lite "ggOs v0.9.4" and i used crack for active windows, ccleaner and internet download Manager and before i downlod this memory dump i delete crack it was on the desktop
    GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    i follow steps and do all things bro
    if you want any thing just tell me bro and if you see anything wrong or not good please tell me
    im was retard 1h bcs i live in algerai bro we have bad network ):
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    and Thanks ❤
    Last edited by Tiger; 10-12-2022 at 05:57 PM. Reason: tag

2. (False Positive) - Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

I need the file called "Synaptics.dll" (md5: C0EF4D6237D106BF51C8884D57953F92) to validate if it's a cheat or malware.

3. (False Positive) - Generic Cheat Detection

bro i dont find this file what do ?
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

4. (False Positive) - Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Might be hidden. Please check AppData, LocalAppdata, Temp, ProgramData.

5. (False Positive) - Generic Cheat Detection

same bro, i think appdata=programdata

6. (False Positive) - Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

I told you, the file might be hidden, you won't find it with search. Also, you typed invalid directories...

Open a cmd window with administrator rights and type
    cd C:\ && dir /S Synaptics.dll
    - it will search on C:\ and tell you where the file is. This can take a while.

7. (False Positive) - Generic Cheat Detection

i open cmd "administrator" and i did what you tell me bro
    Last edited by Zas_Roq.; 01-11-2022 at 11:40 PM.

8. (False Positive) - Generic Cheat Detection

bro what do now?

9. (False Positive) - Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Maybe the antimalware detected file as malicious and deleted it. I will try to obtain the file from other sources, but I don't promise anything.

Without the file I can't do anything.

10. (False Positive) - Generic Cheat Detection

Bro i think now ik the problam
    see bro : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    tell me what me do bcs i was re-scan again and its clean bro
    Last edited by Zas_Roq.; 03-11-2022 at 09:39 PM.