-- Closed Thread
  1. [False Positive] - Generic Cheat Detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[False Positive] - Generic Cheat Detection

Hi guys, please find the below info

RAPORT: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    ANTIVIRUS: Only Windows Defender
    Additional information: Today I changed my internet provider, and I got a new router and dynamic IPs (before that I was always with static).
    GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! I have followed the steps, and I did not close the game, however, I extracted the files on my desktop and ran the file and in the link is the generated file.
    If something is wrong, please let me know.
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Tiger; 10-12-2022 at 05:57 PM. Reason: tag

2. [False Positive] - Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

It's not the schannel.dll I need (schannel.dll.mui is not needed). The one from your report has file md5 hash 6C4BEE8BE1EA37295BC74D6C755C1732, what you uploaded has 2D24AE81028A5AAB2FA2643702B91037.

3. [False Positive] - Generic Cheat Detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, please see those files You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    I attached those the files from this screenshot You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! if needed, I can give you all of the rest. (just will be later today)
    Last edited by krissy; 15-10-2022 at 05:06 PM.

4. [False Positive] - Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

False-positive, detection removed. Thank you for reporting the issue.