+ Reply to Thread
  1. Free Unban TAKTAK

Free Unban TAKTAK

Free unban request model:
    LAST REPORT ID (OPTIONAL):You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    NICK: TAKTAK
    IP (OPTIONAL): 78.160.149.184
    STEAM ID: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

I haven't been in the game for a long time. Today they asked me to scan wargods from the game. But I'm banned. I do not know why. It was written in the direction that I needed to reach you. I would be glad if you help.

2. Free Unban TAKTAK

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Is this a news for us if you post here?! ...

Post all your steam accounts, not just this oone.

3. Free Unban TAKTAK

I just realized I wrote it in the wrong place, sorry. I just remember this steam account. I don't have a steam account that I use other than this account at the moment
    It would be great if you could help

--------------- Added after 15 minutes ---------------

[IMG] You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! [/IMG]

In addition ; This image is a ban image.
    Last edited by tavsanogi; 13-07-2022 at 08:27 PM.

4. Free Unban TAKTAK

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

You need to post all steam accounts you used, it doesn't matter you don't have access to it anymore. Also, post the ones you used and aren't yours.

5. Free Unban TAKTAK

I really looked, but believe me, I can't find my previous account. If I can't find it, will it stay like this?

6. Free Unban TAKTAK

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Yes. You can't get free unban, only to pay for it. There are 2 more steam accounts associated with you.