+ Reply to Thread
  1. Tutorial: How to skip wCD ads

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Tutorial: How to skip wCD ads

This tutorial shows you how to skip ads on wCD platform.

Close any pop-up ads that might appear when you complete these steps.

1) When you access a wCD link you might see an ad such as:

Wait until the time indicated by the gray button and framed by the red rectangle is 0 and the button will become green, then you can go to step 2.

2) Click on the green button framed by the red rectangle.

3) If the following message is shown to you, click on the green button framed by the red rectangle and repeat all the steps again.

4) Click on the green button framed by the red rectangle.

5) Complete the captcha by clicking the button framed by the red rectangle (e.g.: sometimes you will be asked to select all the images which contains pedestrian crossings).

6) Wait for captcha to be validated and then go to the next step.

7) Wait until the time indicated by blue button framed by the red rectangle is 0, then click it.

If, in this time, another message is shown, as in the following image, click on "X" button framed by the red rectangle.

8) After the time from the previous step expired, click on the blue button framed by the red rectangle. If you completed this step you should be where you successfully skipped the ad.
    Last edited by Tiger; 13-02-2021 at 02:07 PM.

Like mugurhaiduc a dat Like acetui post

2. Tutorial: How to skip wCD ads

It is a great thread. It is strange I did not visit You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! earlier. There is a lot of helpful hints here as far as I can see. But I will need a few days to read everything here, it is several hundred pages. I have some guns at home, and I will share my feedback on them too. Possibly, this information will be useful for some users too. Anyway, let me start reading everything.
    Last edited by terooia; 17-04-2021 at 11:27 AM.