-- Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Wrong wargods scan

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1

Talking Wrong wargods scan

Hi! I have win 8.1 operation system. I play counter strike 1.6 today for 12 years. Today i gave scan... i am a clear player, but the scan shows wallhack....i don't know why... i never understood this...i play from 2009 with the same cfg.... and I didn't change anything. How i can have wallhack? It's a wrong scan! I have video from the ban... on this public server... and i uploaded on my youtube channel. Please watch this video... and where is the wallhack? You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! and wargods scan thinks 2020.08.06. 15:13 at afternoom i am cheating with wallhack, but i was recording my game this time. You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    I am a clear player i have many frag movies and hard frags in my youtube channel. Like this... You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Best Regards,
    bHL
    Last edited by Tiger; 15-08-2020 at 10:35 AM.

2. Wrong wargods scan

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Whre's the report and where's the memory dump I asked for?!

3. Wrong wargods scan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wargods problem...

Hi.

Im his friend and i try to help to him.
    Please tell us where we can find this famous memory dump?

Thank you

Hi.

Im his friend and i try to help to him.
    Please tell us where we can find this famous memory dump?

Thank you

4. Wrong wargods scan

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

First of all, post here you You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! !!! Secondly, follow You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! !

5. Wrong wargods scan

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Current IP Address: 188.157.24.42

ip: "188.157.24.42"
    hostname: "bc9d182a.catv.pool.telekom.hu"
    city: "Budapest"
    region: "Budapest"
    loc: "47.4984,19.0404"
    postal: "1007"
    timezone: "Europe/Budapest"
    asn: Object
    asn: "AS5483"
    name: "Magyar Telekom plc."
    domain: "telekom.hu"
    route: "188.156.0.0/15"
    type: "isp"
    company: Object
    carrier: Object
    name: "Magyar Telekom Plc"
    mcc: "216"
    mnc: "30"
    privacy: Object
    vpn: false
    proxy: false
    tor: false
    hosting: false
    abuse: Object
    address: ""
    email: "abuse@telekom.hu"
    name: "Abuse-C Role"
    network: "188.157.0.0-188.157.223.255"
    phone: ""
    domains: Object
    total: 0

Multipli clienți de consolă sunt suportați, precum curl, httpie, GNU Wget și fetch.
    Exemple CLI

$ curl You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

$ http -b You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

$ wget -qO- You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

$ fetch -qo- You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

$ bat -print=b You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Verificare Țară

$ http You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Hungary

$ http You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    HU

JSON output

{
    "ip": "188.157.24.42",
    "ip_decimal": 3164411946,
    "country": "Hungary",
    "country_eu": true,
    "country_iso": "HU",
    "latitude": 47.4925,
    "longitude": 19.0514
    }

Setānd header-ul Accept: application/json funcționează conform așteptării.
    Exemplu

Īntotdeauna va returna adresa IP incluzānd și "trailing newline", adica va īncheia linia curentă oricare ar fi user agent-ul folosit.

Īntrebari frecvente
    Cum forțez verificările IPv4 și IPv6 ?

Verificările pe protocolalele IPv4 cāt și IPv6 pot fi forțate folosind subdomeniile IPv4 și IPv6 e.g.
    curl You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    sau
    curl You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Verificările IPv4 și IPv6 se pot forța și folosind parametrii disponibili clientului http, e.g.
    curl -4 You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    sau
    curl -6 You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Este permisă folosirea automata ?

Momentan acest serviciu se află in stadiul de testare, orice abuz va fi limitat sau restricționat.

Vă rugăm să vă limitați accesările la 1req/min. Serviciul este oferit fără garanții, orice request care va depăși intervalul specificat poate fi limitat. Limitarea va genera un cod de eroare 429 sau se va filtra la nivel de Firewall.

Menținut și Găzduit de Chroot

Care este adresa mea IP pe internet?

IP-ul tău este:

Nume gazdă (hostname):

BC9D182A.catv.pool.telekom.hu

My IP address is 188.157.24.42
    BC9D182A.catv.pool.telekom.hu

adresa ta ip: 188.157.24.42
    nume gazda: BC9D182A.catv.pool.telekom.hu

6. Wrong wargods scan

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Current IP Address: 188.157.24.42

--------------- Added after 3 minutes ---------------

ip: "188.157.24.42"
    hostname: "bc9d182a.catv.pool.telekom.hu"
    city: "Budapest"
    region: "Budapest"
    loc: "47.4984,19.0404"
    postal: "1007"
    timezone: "Europe/Budapest"
    asn: Object
    asn: "AS5483"
    route: "188.156.0.0/15"
    company: Object
    carrier: Object
    name: "Magyar Telekom Plc"
    mcc: "216"
    mnc: "30"
    privacy: Object
    vpn: false
    proxy: false
    tor: false
    hosting: false
    abuse: Object
    address: ""
    email: "abuse@telekom.hu"
    name: "Abuse-C Role"
    network: "188.157.0.0-188.157.223.255"
    phone: ""
    domains: Object
    total: 0
    Last edited by bHL95; 06-08-2020 at 08:50 PM.

7. Wrong wargods scan

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

And why do you post only that instead of what I am asking for?!

8. Wrong wargods scan

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    file:///D:/UTCAI/Desktop%202020-08-06-%2021-23-22-378.png

9. Wrong wargods scan

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    First of all, post here you You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! !!! Secondly, follow You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! !
    Quote Originally Posted by bHL95 You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    file:///D:/UTCAI/Desktop%202020-08-06-%2021-23-22-378.png

You kidding?!

10. Wrong wargods scan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wargods problem...

My friend sent all the info you need so tell me what more you want ???