-- Closed Thread
  1. Clean your wCD detections with a fee

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Clean your wCD detections with a fee

Because we don't encourage the behavior of playing unfair online against other players the fee for cleaning your detections is 10 euro / report with detection.

This fee can be paid using:
    • Paypal
    • Paysafe

Observations:
    • You don't have any "clear" privileges if you have an active ban. In order to clear your reports you have be unbanned first.
    • Your report(s) will be cleaned after you show us the payment proof.
    • We won't clean your reports that were made in the last 7 days.
    • We can clean your reports only on our website. We can't clean your reports from other websites that we don't own (e.g.: if Google caches the wCD reports).
    • Your report(s) will be cleaned right after you show me the payment proof and only if you contact me on private when I am available.
    • Because wCD search page uses a cache mechanism it is possible that your detections to not be cleaned right away. In this case please wait a few hours, they will be deleted automatically.
    Last edited by Tiger; 10-06-2023 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Update
    ====== MY RULES =====
    • Do not bother me with private messages (including Steam or Facebook) related to WarGods Cheat Defender unless I have specifically asked you to do so. If you have an issue or question, please use the search function first. Only post on the forum if you cannot find anything useful.
    • Always provide the necessary information. Read the request model carefully before posting. Do not write lengthy stories in your post as I don't have time to read them. Just include the required information.
    • Keep in mind this is a free service. I have limited free time and other important priorities. Do not bother me if I haven't replied to your topic within an hour. Only remind me about your topic/PM if I haven't responded within a week. I try to resolve all issues once or twice a week or whenever I am free.

Like B14D3 a dat Like acetui post