-- Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Generic Cheat Detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1

Exclamation Generic Cheat Detection

Hi,
    I'm not gonna say too much, I got the same problem as others "no cheating but getting this kind of detection"
    Informations you requested :
    Report: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Antivirus : Not using any antivirus
    Additional information: I got nothing installed on my computer recently, I got this problem a long time ago, and this is not my first time. Sometimes I get Alternative Data Detection instead.
    GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! ; Mr.Tiger you'll find the archive password in the private message I sent you.
    P.S : You'll find in my before detections some "Saz injector detections" I didn't used it in cs 1.6 ever, its for a "fps.dll" for cs go game. I got that detection because I forgot it on my desktop that's all (it's deleted now , in this last scan.).
    Thanks

2. Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Do you have some dnschanger?

LE: You should install an antivirus, such as You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! and scan your entire computer, you might be infected with a trojan.
    Last edited by Tiger; 13-05-2020 at 10:57 PM.

3. Generic Cheat Detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    DNS changer ? no I don't

4. Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Then do what I said and post here the results.

5. Generic Cheat Detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've done a full system scan with Bitdefender ANTIVIRUS Free and I found above 6300 threats ( Link : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! ), then I fixed them, but I still get the same detection as u can see here : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    If there's anything more I can provide to you so you can help just tell me.
    Thanks

6. Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Can you repeat all the steps again from the tutorial? Maybe now it's something different in your memory.

7. Generic Cheat Detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sure ! Here you are :
    This time I got "Found Alternative Data" Detection, but i'm sure the "Generic Cheat" Detection is just hidden.
    Report : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! (Found Alternative Data)
    Antivirus : Bitdefender Free
    Additional Informations : This is not the first time I get this detection too, and I don't know where to find the "Alternative Leftovers"
    Game Memory Dump : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! ; I'll send you the archive password in a private message check your inbox
    Thanks

8. Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Search in in %temp%.

Also, this memory dump doesn't help me. "Generic Cheat Detection" has higher privilege than "Found". There's no generic detections in your report.

9. Generic Cheat Detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll KEEP SCANNING till I get Generic cheat detection then I'll repost you the report and the memory dump

--------------- Added after 27 minutes ---------------

Here you are :
    REPORT : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! (Generic Cheat Detection)
    Memory Dump : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! ; Password sent in a private message, check inbox
    Additional Information : I deleted all folders and files in "%temp%" before I launched cs 1.6
    Last edited by xKoMiRaa; 21-05-2020 at 01:25 AM.

10. Generic Cheat Detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

The malware is still there - Win32.Ramnit... rescan your entire computer.

LE: You are still detected with Alternative, try find the Alternative directory in %appdata% - do not delete all files/directories from there !!!
    Last edited by Tiger; 21-05-2020 at 08:15 PM.