Achievements Total Posts 1 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1

Falsely accused of being a cheater

Hi,

I have Windows 10 x64 1909
    Steam,
    Counter Strike 1.6
    MX518 mouse ( overclocked)

And I am MARKED as a Cheater?!

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Windows 10 test mode is NOT a cheat.

I need to be in windows 10 test mode to have my mx518 mouse running on 250hz!
    I have been playing on the same mouse for the past 20. years.
    I won't buy another mouse.
    I have contacted the Logitech support to plead them to enable 250 Hz option in their official drivers....

I am a serious person, and being accused already TWICE I am a cheater it disgust me to even start complaining shit and explaining things - and even DEFENDING myself.

I approve this wargods technique of detecting - and I do applaud it in that manner, HOWEVER - Nobody can tell me I am cheating as I never cheated in my life. I am not a CHEATER.
    I am willing to prove to anyone on Teamviewer / Over freaking Live call that I am an honest player.

Please someone reply.

2. Falsely accused of being a cheater

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Did you read the following topics before posting another useless topic?

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

I already responded to you You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! .

There's NO REAL REASON for you keep this test mode enabled. This mode enables the possibility to load untrusted drivers, cheats or even rootkits... Just disable Windows Test Mode and you will be fine.
    Last edited by Tiger; 01-05-2020 at 11:22 AM.

3. Falsely accused of being a cheater

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

There's NO REAL REASON for you keep this test mode enabled. This mode enables the possibility to load untrusted driver.
    Yes, there is. I have to have 250hz overclocked mouse. That is a VALID reason. If i disable windows test mode my mouse will work on 125 Hz.

Please show me how us ( i am definitely not one player) old mouse owners can overclock their mices without going into windows test mode ( i have latest windows 10 version 64 bit 1909).

I am saddned by all of this.
    Last edited by Nisam_ja; 01-05-2020 at 11:48 AM.

4. Falsely accused of being a cheater

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

If your vendor doesn't officially support 250Hz, why you force it to run on 250Hz?! You only increase the chance to damage the chipsets inside your mouse earlier than expected...

5. Falsely accused of being a cheater

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It is 5th or sixth mouse already which i had bought. Yes, they tend to brake often ( 4 years of usage... ) but my arm grew to it already...

Tiger, I wish to clear my name. If you wish we can live camera whatsapp teamviewer at the same time, we'll chat...)

Please, give me a chance to prove to you that i am an honest man and everything I've said is the truth.

6. Falsely accused of being a cheater

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

I am sorry, but I won't disable this kind of detection for such thing. This detections is more like a warning. In the future it will be colored as yellow (suspicious), not red.

7. Falsely accused of being a cheater

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tiger, i applaud the autodetections of hacks of any kind.
    I am hoping logitech will update their software ( I've contacted their support via email) .

Somewhat thank you for this. But thr damage has already been done on my gaming credibility...
    Last edited by Nisam_ja; 01-05-2020 at 01:02 PM.

8. Falsely accused of being a cheater

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What further actions are required to clear my name.
    I have 7000 hours of gaming here wasted