0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1

Post Admin Request

DEGREE: any degree
    NICK: Ibraheem Albajah
    STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:632415239
    EXPERIENCE: a little
    TIME PLAYED: 37 hours
    REASON: kick hacker and cheater because a lot of him come when no admins online in server
    PROMOTION: i am a programmer can help if need and can advertising on facbeook and with my friends
    CONTACT: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! or You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! this my link on facebook
    KEYWORD: corona
    Last edited by ibraheem_albajah; 17-03-2020 at 10:18 PM.
    Like ~th3fla~ a dat Like acetui post

2. Admin Request

Last username
    quinn
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Achievements Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1 Days Registered 3 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1 Threads 3 Threads 2 Threads 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Contra. Wrong keyword

3. Admin Request

Moderator:
    Programare
    Last username
    GaBiTzU M@riju@n@ |Wolf| WarGods | Wolf
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Achievements Visitor Messages Given 1 Days Registered 3 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 2 Visitor Messages Received 1 Total Posts 3
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Hello.Thank you for submiting an admin request.As @You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! said, you writed the wrong keyword.My opinion is that you used google translate and it translated wrong for you, so I am gonna explain you a little more what you have to do.You need to go to read the rules of this server first, which can be found in the topic named "Regulament server".(You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! ).Then you need to search through the rules for the keyword(The translation of the field "CUVANTUL CHEIE" from the model) and then edit your request.Good luck!

LE: You're welcome ^^
    Last edited by ~Wolf~; 17-03-2020 at 10:25 PM.
    Tutoriale C++: CLICK AICI
    Like aqx a dat Like acetui post

4. Admin Request

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Wolf~ You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Hello.Thank you for submiting an admin request.As @You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! said, you writed the wrong keyword.My opinion is that you used google translate and it translated wrong for you, so I am gonna explain you a litte more what you have to do.You need to go to read the rules of this server first, which can be found in the topic named "Regulament server".(You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! ).Then you need to search through the rules for the keyword(The translation of the field "CUVANTUL CHEIE" from the model) and then edit your request.Good luck!
    Thanks

5. Admin Request

Last username
    LiOn. ~JoK3r ~
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Registered 4 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 4 Mentions Given 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Because you gave your interest and proved that you want so much admin on the server, I accept your request. I'm waiting for PM with nick and pass.
    -------------

TraNda - WarGods | R.R.M - AngeL - LiOn. - pichacku - Jok3r - UnicA

P A C E

DISCORD: unknown.cfg