0 Post(s)
    Achievements Total Posts 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

I have some problem with WarGods.

Hello, I'm admin on one server. I played there realy a lot, more than 950 hours, and I made 200 000 frags there.
    Yesterday one player asked for unban on forum, because he have bad wargod report. It's not realy bad, but in dll-s he have file with name:
    opengl32.dll (MD5: 28DC4F094E7769441FB891367AB4BB84) (Size: 755200) -> Unknown
    In that unban request on forum other admin posted youtube link with some wallhack video. In desription of that video was link on opengl32.dll file.
    And I just go and download that file, to make MD5 hash. And to compare is it that file, that detected from player, that asked for unban.
    I got MD5 form real wallhack file: 3cc7f256fab2fd6bbb3eb65a118b0ef0. And no, this is not the same file that a banned user has.

I forgot to delete this file from my Decktop. My desktop is my trash-bag. I don't delete shits from my desktop many years. I have files from 2007 on my desktop. And I didn't delete this shit, that I downloaded.

Today I played on server, and one admin asked me to make WarGods test. No problem - I've done it many times.
    I made test and I got report, that said, that I have Wallhack.

It's clear in modules, in cfg-s, in dll-s. I have clean default version:

Than I delete this file from Desktop and made test again without restart cs-client, and yep this file was catched from my Desktop:

I don't use wallhack, I don't need this gay-shit. But now, every time, when I will make WG-test, it will be said, that:
    >Last Detection: True. This player have been detected in the past. Use search option to find reports of this user.

Can you do something with that?

--------------- Added after 17 minutes ---------------

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! - link on false-positive
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! - link after delete file from Desktop

--------------- Added after 6 minutes ---------------

ANTIVIRUS: never use
    LINK DUMP MEMORIE CS: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! I didn't close my cs-client. It started yesterday at 16:33.
    Last edited by xcont; 10-11-2018 at 07:37 AM.

2. I have some problem with WarGods.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Hi. I whitelisted the opengl32.dll clean file . The second one is already blacklisted. Your opengl32.dll cheat file from Desktop directory is not loaded in your memory, therefore it can't affect you and your scans.

The problem didn't start from any of these files, but from a weird function hook in your game memory. Unfortunately for you that function hook is not in your memory dump anymore, everything is clean... but you are lucky, because that address where the hook points in your game memory it not a valid one and it shouldn't be. I cleaned your report.

Also, you should install an antimalware (you could use You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! , it's lightweight, it won't affect your computer's performance) - your game memory is extremely fragmented, so I suspect it could be a packed malware.

3. I have some problem with WarGods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

I downloaded this file yesterday at 14:56, put it on Desktop, then upload it on virustotal using drag-and-drop to get MD5-hash from this file. I didn't restart browser until 08:10. So, this file was in two places - on desktop, and inside browsers cache. Maybe this file was detected not from desktop, but from browasers cache. I don't know how it works. Do WCD check memory and cache of other processes?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Also, you should install an antimalware
    I don't use antimalware from 2004. I have KillSwitch from COMODO. He shows me, that all processes is trusted.

Anyway, thanks.

--------------- Added after 8 minutes ---------------

What about:
    >Last Detection: True. This player have been detected in the past. Use search option to find reports of this user.

Last edited by xcont; 10-11-2018 at 03:53 PM.

4. I have some problem with WarGods.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Quote Originally Posted by xcont You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Do WCD check memory and cache of other processes?
    No, wCD doesn't scan caches or other processes' memory (it would be useless to scan the entire memory of other processes to detect cheats).

Quote Originally Posted by xcont You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    I don't use antimalware from 2004. I have KillSwitch from COMODO. He shows me, that all processes is trusted.
    Just because it shows you the trusted processes that doesn't mean you are protected. The malware can reside in your browser, or other places, and can be triggered when you don't expect.

5. I have some problem with WarGods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

I will scan my system with COMODO CCE.

What about:

6. I have some problem with WarGods.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Oops, sorry, my mistake. I fixed it.

7. I have some problem with WarGods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

It's still looks sad here: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

8. I have some problem with WarGods.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Xcont You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! .
    Salut tiger imi cer scuze ca te deranjez sunt Mop detinator la respawn.***********.ro nu prea inteleg engleza am si eu o mica problema cu xcont adminul care este la noi a fost prins cu wallhack cu ajutorul wargood ul test chestia e ca joaca de 3 ani pe servarul nostru si chiar este un admin super ok cu multa activitate sii vreau sa ma lamuresti te rog frumos daca se poate sa ma faci sa inteleg ce sa intamplat cu wargood ul lui xcont si daca vrei si ai timp sa arunci un ochi pe forumul nostru la cererea lui de unban as aprecia foarte mult ajutorul tau iti multumesc anticipat You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! sa lamuresc odata problema asta

9. I have some problem with WarGods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Mop, your link dosn't open.
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

10. I have some problem with WarGods.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

It's still looks sad here: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Search queries are cached for 3 hours. I can't delete them, they will be deleted automatically.

@You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! : Asa cum ti-am spus si pe Steam, este curat.

Thanks xcont a dat Thanks acetui post
    Like xcont a dat Like acetui post