06-05-2024, 06:49 PM
the red report : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

new report : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

GAME MEMORY DUMP: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Antivirüs: NO

IP: 8.2*2.1*9.4*

Tiger
07-05-2024, 10:49 AM
Dude, really? You posted a detected report from 26.04.2024 and a clean one recently made? How's that supposed to help me investigate your issue?!

I NEED A CURRENTLY MADE REPORT WITH DETECTION AND A MEMORY DUMP WITHOUT YOU CLOSING THE GAME!

Do you want me to draw this information for you so you can understand? :|

sedat
07-05-2024, 11:09 PM
Hey bro, you closed my previous post because it was inadequate. I've been trying to tell you here for 2 weeks. Yes, unfortunately I closed the game after giving red. It came to my inexperience. Immediately afterwards, I scanned the wargods again within 15 minutes. If you bother to go in and look, you'll see what I mean. And wargods did not fail. So this means it is a systemic error. If I used cheating or anything would I come here begging you? I say there is injustice here. Stop cheating, it's nothing but a tiny config. Enough, it's been 2 weeks, I've been trying to tell you. What more do I need to prove? I created a memory 10 times and you said it didn't work each time. So can you tell me what else I need to do? Now I can't play the game, which I used to play for 2 hours when I got home from work, just because of this. The H of cheating cannot disappear. I'm not that helpless......

Tiger
09-05-2024, 11:43 PM
No proof = I can't help you...

sedat
10-05-2024, 06:40 PM
What a ridiculous system. It's also a trashy management.!

~Wolf~
10-05-2024, 06:56 PM
Yeah, you having a clear model and tutorial on how to do the damn dump, and also Tiger telling you repeatedly what to do and it's still Tiger's fault. I'm not even gonna talk about you providing useless information because you are not able to comprehend some simple words. People today don't know how to value a free service, and only have complaints even though it's their fault. It doesn't surprise me that people like you are the ones always complaining about the developer...