PDA

View Full Version : FALSE POSITIVE False Positive? Afx Hook HoldSrc

nohat1337
03-05-2024, 11:39 AM
REPORT:<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
ANTIVIRUS:I recently downloaded Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Additional information:I downloaded Kaspersky. Apart from that, when I injected the cs in the HLAE program, I accidentally injected the steam cs. I fixed it later. I think it is caused by HLAE.
GAME MEMORY DUMP:<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Counter-Strike and only OBS were open. I came across this situation when I scanned Wargods. Yesterday, while injecting cs in the HLAE program, I accidentally injected steam cs. Because of this I think. I would appreciate it if you correct it ^^

2.Problem

Please help me.

GAME MEMORY DUMP:<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

I don't know what's causing this shit

nohat1337
03-05-2024, 07:51 PM

game dump:

nothing was open only cs was open why am i still eating positive damn it it. please fix it <3 :((

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
03-05-2024, 11:29 PM
If you had searched for "afx" on our forum, you would have seen that it's detected by wCD.

Also, there's a big warning on their website.

VAC warning: The HLAE tool is technically a hack, therefore you should use it for making movies / watching demos only. Joining VAC protected servers with HLAE will probably get you VAC banned.

Delete the file(s) from disk and you won't get detected anymore.

nohat1337
04-05-2024, 12:26 AM
Again Hi! I deleted files now my wargods are blue.But what I don't understand is this. I have been using this program for more than 1 year. And I have been scanning wargods almost every day for a year and they come out clean. How did it start to appear red?

And can you change the red ones to blue or delete them please ^^ I appreciate you

RAPORT:<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
04-05-2024, 04:21 PM
Because you used it recently and after that you didn't deleted it.

nohat1337
04-05-2024, 06:19 PM
I thought there would be no problem since I have been using it for more than a year. This is the first time I encountered this situation. And I thought it wouldn't happen.

Please fix it..

Tiger
05-05-2024, 10:15 AM
The only reason I cleared your report it's because you didn't use it recently. Next time I won't clear your report.

nohat1337
05-05-2024, 12:30 PM
I am grateful to you, thanks so much man <3 good luck !

Tiger
05-05-2024, 02:50 PM
You are welcome.

:locked: