PDA

View Full Version : Well... Seems like Tiger scammed me.

om1cr0n
03-05-2024, 04:14 AM
I sent money on PayPal to Tiger, sent screenshots, and now he disappeared, I sent him multiple messages are they status are "Read", but no reply whatsoever

Tiger
03-05-2024, 11:02 PM
Dude, for real? I wasn't online since yesterday.

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

This was the last message received from you which I read:

and this is what I sent you:

Since then I wasn't online. Today, in our country, was our public holiday.

PS: The deal is OFF, tell me where to send the money back. I won't clear any of your reports. I won't accept your stupidity.

om1cr0n
04-05-2024, 12:24 AM
Tiger, I'm sorry, forum system is dumb (i thought I was sending replies to you but it went to me somehow) and you disappeared straight after transactions, so I thought you scammed me

Tiger
04-05-2024, 04:18 PM
Yeah, I don't care. You didn't even bothered to wait for more than 1 day since my last reply, despite I wasn't available. Tell me to what proxy to send your money back.

om1cr0n
05-05-2024, 02:54 PM
Okay. Are you online at the moment?

Tiger
05-05-2024, 03:25 PM
Not for long. Also, it doesn't matter whether I am online or not, as you sent the money to -=Max=-'s account (he manages all the incomes/donations). He will send you the money back. Just tell me where to send back the money so I can tell him.

s1mplee
06-05-2024, 04:39 PM
Tiger very unprofessional
i will report you i have ban on wargod for no reason and i wait fking 10 days to answer me?"

~TraNda~
06-05-2024, 07:18 PM
Tiger very unprofessional
i will report you i have ban on wargod for no reason and i wait fking 10 days to answer me?"

Care 10 zile ma nebunule?! E o zi, ai deschis cerere pe 05.05.2024 (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>). E Pastele, fiecare are si viata personala. Aceasta aplicatie este gratuita, si nu sta nimeni la cheremu vostru in timpul liber sa va raspunda. Totul se face in limita timpului disponibil al fiecaruia. Meriti sa-ti ramana banul in wCD pentru ce spui pe aici.

s1mplee
06-05-2024, 11:07 PM
haha am incercat sa previn banul pe server din cauza wargods ului si am reactionat in stil nebunescdupa banul primit hahaha
paste fericit.