PDA

View Full Version : Free Unban Request Please

istanbul0625
21-01-2024, 04:29 PM
LAST REPORT ID : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
NICK : 'R3KK-
IP: 92.44.6.143
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:809663893

started playing with my own account on my brother's computer and I got banned while browsing wargods on a server, can you please help :((

Tiger
21-01-2024, 07:04 PM
Post all steam ids, as request model requires, including your brother's.

istanbul0625
21-01-2024, 07:16 PM
My brother does not play games on Steam. He is 15 years old. My computer broke down and is in service right now.
That's why I have my Steam IDs, believe me, I don't know any of them right now, I don't know which ones they are, their account names, their emails, please help me. Years later, I started CS1.6 again and when my friends started scanning Wargods, I felt bad because I thought they would misunderstand it.

--------------- Added after 3 minutes ---------------

I will use the computer with this IP address 92.44.6.143 now, it already uninstalls CS1.6 and I cannot play any other games.

for you. I searched for other Steam accounts, but I couldn't find their email addresses, maybe that's why I gave them a long time, I'm sorry.

--------------- Added after 9 minutes ---------------

I have also sold and bought a computer a few times. Believe me, sir, I really want it to be scanned. I appear to my friends in the wrong way.

As a 38-year-old, this is the first time something like this has happened to me. My friends told me that it is written here and they said they will remove it. I don't know about such a thing.

--------------- Added after 7 minutes ---------------

I found a perfect account for you. But I also made an introduction to this 3 years ago.
STEAM_0:1:687824585 ;;;;;;;
I don't know any other Steam accounts. I'm sorry, I was able to find this even though I tried hard, sorry sir.

Tiger
22-01-2024, 09:38 PM
You got unbanned, please check if everything works.

istanbul0625
23-01-2024, 12:36 AM
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> Sir, it's not working, I can't scan it
Do I need to format? : ,

IP : 92.44.6.143

The steam ID I logged in with is this gentleman. : STEAM_0:0:809663893

Thank you, good luck, I believe you will check it.

- new-
Sir, I have cleaned the computer right now and formatted it in the best possible way. I am waiting to hear from you. I will download wg and scan it.

Do you want me to log in with this Steam ID?
-----------------------> STEAM_0:1:687824585

Tiger
24-01-2024, 01:18 PM
It seems another rule has banned you. From what I see you are a clone of ecvd. So, the ban stays.

istanbul0625
24-01-2024, 01:29 PM
Sir, who is the ecvd, I don't know, I don't, go ahead and even ask him, does he know me, what is the ecvd copy, I don't know, I don't, I didn't have anything to do with him, I didn't meet him, I didn't talk, who is he, I don't know, I don't.

I didn't make a copy, I don't know what it is, I'm suspicious of myself about copying, what does ecvd mean?

I don't know anyone as much as I know you, I'm asking my friends right now, they don't know who you are, I haven't had any contact or spoken to. who is evcd

--------------- Added after 33 minutes ---------------

I don't have anything to do with sons of *****es, I'm not that low-quality person, I don't do it, I don't know anything about copying from a computer or anything, I open my game to requests, I scan it on WG and show it to you, believe me, I come across a false positive, I don't have anything to do with such things, anyway, I wouldn't come to you and ask for it, my face and character wouldn't allow it, search me and find out. Evaluate me, I have no business with anyone, I have 3.5 friends, I play with them, and if you want witnesses, they can join the forum and come.

All I have to say is that these ***** kids got a red card, they are jumping on people and finding us. I don't even know them. If I knew them, I wouldn't talk so much because I'm guilty, but let's play a game here so we don't lose our fun. I'm 38 years old. I'm not an ignorant kid.

istanbul0625
24-01-2024, 05:51 PM
The first thing that came to my mind is that I have no connection with the person called Evcd and why should I be banned because of his name? My brother, why should people be banned because of him? I was very angry because of such dishonorable people. I am angry now. I have no connection with that person. All his sins do not suit our huge wargods form.

I'm sorry, I'm writing like this, but I can't stop myself because I'm angry and upset. .......

Tiger
24-01-2024, 06:00 PM
You missed to tell me this is yours: "STEAM_0:1:805035094" -> also you played with "ecvd" as nick on this steam account: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

istanbul0625
24-01-2024, 06:06 PM
What ecvd, who has it, let me take his nick, take his eyes I I don't have such a steam account?
My love, are you confusing me with someone else? The last time I logged in was 3 years ago. I'm on this steam right now. Yaw, I'm sorry, I can't have any connection with ecvd and I haven't even started scanning yet, and who is she that I should take her nickname?

What ecvd, who has it, let me take his nick, take his eyes I I don't have such a steam account?

STEAM_0:1:687824585 This is my account, whose Steam ID is that account? I think you are confusing me

Tiger
24-01-2024, 06:10 PM
Ask your brother then, don't ask me why there's a report with your steam id and that nick.

You used that steam id on same computer you are currently playing right now. You did a scan with it yesterday at 01:34:20 (your time) with the nick "-'REKKKKKKKKKKKKKK".

istanbul0625
24-01-2024, 06:11 PM
This Steam account is not mine, I will put my life on the line. They always step on people
I don't always mislead people for testing purposes, I don't do such a thing in my life, I'm creating a shock right now, I'm going to lie to you, I have nothing, I have 2 daughters her age, these are lies, I will report her, the bastard.
And they are playing games with liar people, brother Tiger, if you don't believe me, I have 2 children, my wife, they are witnesses of this, they were shocked to know this.

My old computer is Tiger, brother. We bought a new computer for my brother. I just logged in with Steam. I couldn't scan it. I can't have a connection. Who is this ecvd? Who is who?

--------------- Added after 2 minutes ---------------

Sir, I don't know such things, I say them like a human being. I don't know the ecvd person. Who is he? Give me your contact address so I can meet you and I'll prove who they are.

"-'REKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" Where did I scan, what I couldn't see, I formatted my PC and it didn't work for me, I haven't downloaded the wg program yet, I'm waiting to hear from you. I said I'm waiting

From which account did I scan yesterday? I didn't understand that the account I entered has nothing to do with it, there is no such thing as a Steam account, there is no such scanning, there is no cheating, I cannot use it in my life, there is no such thing.

"-'REKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" Which account did I scan with? I did not download the wg program to anyone who knows because I am waiting to hear from you for a day.

Well, I see that I am stuck in the middle, I get angry about such things, I don't understand, such things are happening to me for the first time, what is it like to deal with this, I see that such things are happening to me when I have been trying to play CS 1.6 for years.

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> I'm playing games with this steam account right now, I didn't scan or anything. STEAM_0:1:687824585

--------------- Added after 5 minutes ---------------

My brother is 15 years old and he's still a kid right now.
Bro, I don't know anyone like that, I haven't played with anyone who knows CS 1.6, so I don't know how to play.
He says, "I play GTA or something, I have nothing to do with anything like that." If you don't believe me, let me give you his phone number.

My brother doesn't play much with this computer. It's already password-protected. If I open it, he can play it.

Tiger
24-01-2024, 06:32 PM
I can't believe you for 2 reasons:
1) you didn't mentioned that steam account
2) the link between that steam account and that cheater

Even if you are banned, partial or a full report is still generated and saved but not publicly available as there's no reason why a banned account to create a new public report.

istanbul0625
24-01-2024, 06:38 PM
Yes, you are asking why you didn't tell me, I have 2 steam accounts. I have nothing to do with those accounts, but I don't know why I should take someone's nickname. I gave it to you. If I remember it for a year or so, I wouldn't tire you and I wouldn't tire myself either.
I don't know what my ecvd person does or does.
I go to work in the morning, come home in the evening, play games for 2-3 hours and go to bed. If I'm going to be banned because of such characterless people, I have no job. I'm not characterless.
And yes, you are having a hard time believing me, I believe you, but I have my wife and 2 children with me right now, they even see what I write to you, I wish you could video call me and believe me.
Or please find out if I have anything to do with ecvd or not.

Please, if you tell me about the connection between me and that cheater, I will be heartbroken. I do not play cheats. My friends in Teamspeak 3 know that. I even tell you what I wrote. I have no business with such characterless people and children. Please do not tell me that you have a connection with the cheater, I will be upset.

Snail Man

I sent a private message to this friend, you can ask him who this ecvd is, he said he doesn't know me either, so I'm curious, I don't want to take blame for people's faces, please close that account by whatever means necessary, it doesn't concern me.

--------------- Added after 6 minutes ---------------

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

--------------- Added after 14 minutes ---------------

Also, if we complain to Steam authorities, will they remove this account? Will they delete the account?
What if we say that evil is because of those who do evil to contrary people?

--------------- Added after 12 minutes ---------------

Your support request has been forwarded to Steam Support. HT-6CW7-R54K-DM2N is your reference code.

I told them about it and they said they would help.
They will close that Steam ID account completely.

--------------- Added after 13 minutes ---------------

Tiger brother stated that the account will be deleted, all of it will be deleted along with the steam id.

I'm very glad they will delete it. Thank you for sharing your Steam ID. Steam will update you again.

--------------- Added after 4 minutes ---------------

I sent a message to Steam for information purposes and they sent this reply.

STEAM SUPPORT: 24.01.2024 20:30 PM
No, once Steam Support deletes your account, the account and any account-related information cannot be recovered. And Everything Related To ID Cannot Be Recovered.

Sir, they wrote this, I am sending it to you again.

Account termination is permanent. If you delete your Steam account, all game licenses, community profile, gifts, inventory items, wallet balance and all other information associated with your account will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.[/section]
Badmouthing Your Name, Logging Into Your Steam Account With Your Name, KVK Law Will Be CANCELED, Steam Support Will Inform You About The Developments Now.

Tiger
24-01-2024, 08:05 PM
It doesn't matter if you delete your account or not, the action here still remains. The ban will remain.

istanbul0625
24-01-2024, 08:14 PM
Brother, you do not understand me, I do not understand you. There are 10 men here who are my witnesses, you say it is forbidden, I think I am wasting my breath, what else can I say to you?

Brother, I can't figure out what ecvd does, what is it worth, you come to me and tell me that. I am neither friends with a cheater nor do I know anyone like that.
I say, 10 men are witnesses to me, you are making me out to be a liar, the Steam administrator says to those who know me, Steam accounts can be stolen, but if you report it, it will be deleted under KVK public conditions.
I can't make you believe it, I see something like this for the first time in 25 years of CS 1.6 game, I've been waiting to hear from you like a child, it's been hours, ts3 people are even witnesses to those who know, what do I do?

Steam administrator says something like this: Steam accounts can be stolen, just like social media accounts are stolen, but she says that the account can be reported and deleted under KVK conditions

Steam administrators told me where to access Steam.
It was entered from a district in Adana province, so it tells me that it was entered from a district 8 hours away. Isn't it strange?

This cs 1.6 face group, so many people know me and say they won't do such a thing, 3 thousand people are telling you that I am their brother, I will show them the way.

Tiger
24-01-2024, 08:26 PM
I don't care about your groups.

Proof is proof. I've shown you that you failed to disclose that steam account and that you are linked with the cheater called ecvd.

The ban stays.

:locked: