PDA

View Full Version : BANNED - 1ST DEGREE free unban illi

illli
05-01-2024, 08:14 PM
LAST REPORT ID (OPTIONAL): <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
NICK: illi
IP (OPTIONAL): 94.231.189.124
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:21150523
OTHER INFORMATION:
in FACEBOOk
I
"<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> Good afternoon, can you tell me why I see cheats on Windows 7 and on clean Windows 11 (recently installed)? I use the Steam client. But it shows me 2 different cheats. How do I find the files to delete? on Windows 7 shows "Found Bunnyflop". on Windows 11 "Found HPP Hack". I use the same client on all systems.
18:15

WarGods
also, you forgot to mention that you changed your unique id intentionally
so, you are banned
I

Оо. I will answer a little later. I didn't change anything. it's just that Steam stops supporting Windows 7 and I installed Windows 11
WarGods
BAN

From 01.01.2024, steem will cease to be supported on Windows 7 (so they write). That's why I installed Windows 11 parallel to Windows 7. But today steem still works on Windows 7, so I played with Windows 7. I don't play on your projects, I didn't get banned on other servers. I discovered this problem myself and am writing to get some help or support. I didn't change anything (IDs) and everything was fine until the new year. I read on the Internet that these cheats are responsible for bannyhop. I only use bind "MWHEELUP" "+jump" in the console. Could this be the reason? Because in fact one and the same client is scanned with seemingly different cheats on different systems (one of the systems is 100% new and there definitely cannot be cheats). (sorry for google translator)

P/S I do not play on your project and ask that you leave me the opportunity to scan. I am currently not BANned on the server I play on. I discovered this problem myself and contacted you for permission to support, not BAN in WG Scan. I want to find and remove the cause of the red scan ( for that i need to be able to scan)

Ty

Tiger
08-01-2024, 08:38 AM
Why did you keep scanning with the issue instead of directly reporting it? But no, you decided to go on your own instead. Did you thought that detection magically would disappear?

illli
09-01-2024, 12:30 AM
So. I figured I'd upgrade to Windows 11 soon anyway, then clean Windows wouldn't 100% cause the red scan. Communication with the forum usually takes a long time. Also, I don't play on your servers, I only use scans (that's why I'm not writing, because I was exposed as a cheater on your project, but on my own initiative). So I scanned in Windows 11 first, got a red result (but different from Windows 7) and then immediately wrote to Facebook for advice.

"Google Translate"

--------------- Added after 13 minutes ---------------

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> - windows 7 -0 days but worked now 09.01.2024

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> - jpg

Tiger
09-01-2024, 09:54 PM
So, you preferred to go on your own and don't ask here to solve your issue because "it takes a long time". Then, you can keep the ban for at least 3 months because "it takes a long time" to investigate your issue and you don't need me.

illli
10-01-2024, 02:05 AM
The previous time was the same story. I applied and got a ban, and this time I applied and got a ban. But this time for 3 months. No matter how I applied, I would not have received a ban. But I still applied at the same time when I discovered the red scan. Thanks for the help. This solved all my questions. It remains to wait... Maybe I won't be banned during this time on my server....

Tiger
12-01-2024, 11:27 PM
Next time, come here for help and don't do whatever it's on your mind.

:locked: