PDA

View Full Version : NOT A FALSE POSITIVE Wargods wrong red scan

exelans12
15-09-2023, 08:46 PM
Hello admin, i hope u doing well. I have a problem with the wargods red scans! First I'm gonna try to explain what's wrong? There is 3 red scans in the past but they was ain't cheat or hack stuffs! My computer was automatically entering the "Windows Test Mode". So while my computer in the Test mode and I scan wargods, it was finding test mode as a cheat! And in the report itself says "Kernel Cheat (Windows Test Mode) actually! And if you look to the files, it's all BLUE! So I did never use a cheat in the game but because of that Wrong finding Red scans, I'm getting ban in every cs 1.6 servers.. I'm begging you sir.. please Fix this situation. Thank you so much :pls:

Here is the one of the 3 Reports: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
15-09-2023, 10:13 PM
Not false-positive as you had Windows Test mode feature enabled. Disable Windows Test Mode: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

exelans12
16-09-2023, 05:13 PM
Not false-positive as you had Windows Test mode feature enabled. Disable Windows Test Mode: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
Yes, I actually found it as you can see the last scans are completely blue but "" my problem is the red scans in the past."" They ain't no cheat but I'm getting banned from every servers bcuz of these. Server admins do not listening, they just keep saying that "Hey it's red detection in the past so you are a cheater, bye" bla bla.. So my request is Can you please fix those red scans sir? to the blue or delete or something sir.. Please..

Tiger
17-09-2023, 12:29 AM
You have no reason to have Windows Test Mode enabled... you are not a kernel dev nor tester, even they don't do on their own machines.

exelans12
17-09-2023, 01:08 AM
You have no reason to have Windows Test Mode enabled... you are not a kernel dev nor tester, even they don't do on their own machines.

I didn't even know what "windows test mode" was... My PC was entering test mode automatically so at that time, nothing was changing on my pc and I continued that way till that wargods's red scan. I searched for it and fixed it out. You can see my file contents (CFG, modules, scriptes, dlls etc.) IT'S ALL CLEAR. Nothing wrong in my file contents. I don't know what to do anymore to make you believe sir..

Tiger
17-09-2023, 01:22 AM
There's no such thing, you have to manually enable it by running a command or run a program do to it for you.

exelans12
17-09-2023, 03:16 AM
There's no such thing, you have to manually enable it by running a command or run a program do to it for you.

No I swear, didn't do anything to entering the mod. It may be happened by inadvertently or something but it wasn't consciously. But I don't get it; What does Windows testing mode and CS have to do with each other? There isn't even a point, is it? I can do whatevr you want to prove that.. and already did actually.. just tired :-S

As i told you before sir, even in the red detection, my all file contents are BLUE as hell, there is ain't no even a red file. ALL gucci. You can check all of it again. It is red just because of Test Mode stuff..nothing else :|

Tiger
17-09-2023, 10:07 PM
Whatever you do on your computer, it's not our responsibility.

:locked: