PDA

View Full Version : NOT A FALSE POSITIVE Why alias is considered as RED flag?

at1lla
27-08-2023, 03:36 PM
Hello everyone, i was playing on a server and admins wanted me to scan with wargods tool. So i did it and wargods gave a RED flag because i had alias lines to set my volume up and down like i do in csgo.

Now my question is what people can do with alias lines? And why don't valve restrict using this command? Or why don't they remove it completely? How can i remove that red flag on my wargods profile? Wouldn't it be better if it shows all my config so admins could see that i don't do anything wrong with my config? Would be perfect anyone can explain to me why i got red flagged for some alias lines, thanks in advance :)

--------------- Added after 16 minutes ---------------

Here is the link that i got red flag: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

--------------- Added after 5 minutes ---------------

I don't wanna play on any server since i have this red flag on my profile because i know they gonna think that i cheated... I've been using this steam account for more than ten years and believe me i've never used any kind of cheats in any games. Admins said that i am cheating. How a simple volume up and down script can be considered as a hack? If i knew i would never add those lines to the config. I like this new scan system when i used to play cs years ago there was a sxe anti cheat program. Now we scan our all files which is good.

Tiger
27-08-2023, 04:34 PM
How can I tell you if you don't upload that file?!

at1lla
27-08-2023, 05:41 PM
Sorry i am very new to the forums, here is my config file: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

--------------- Added after 6 minutes ---------------

I think everyone should be able to see the lines in our configs through your system, if you can add this as a new feature would be very helpful because otherwise we won't be able to use any alias lines i think or there is a limited amount of alias codes? If there is please let me know because i like seeing net_graph when i use tab, thanks.

I think the link above is broken, uploaded again <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
27-08-2023, 09:31 PM
You uploaded me a different userconfig.cfg than the one from your report. Your userconfig.cfg from your report has md5 checksum 2FCA9B0013D7E89D82B6A105CF651C8F, while your uploaded one has 91D5B159C5B4A22AB7FDBDE9516E4D19.

at1lla
28-08-2023, 08:18 AM
I always change my rate settings and i changed cl_minmodels "1" to "0" or "0" to "1" oftenly if that is the reason. Tiger could you also please explain to me how do people use aim hacks with alias codes? Admins told me that i could be aim... Dude why does these alias codes exists if people can cheat with it? Why don't we all report it to the Valve and so they can completely remove it from the game?

--------------- Added after 6 minutes ---------------

And I want to point out that I've never cheated and i really don't understand why do people still cheat in this game.. I didn't know that alias codes could be considered as hacks. If i knew that i would never add those lines to my config on my past detections i only had the alias code that shows net_graph on scoreboard

Tiger
29-08-2023, 08:57 PM
Cheat CFGs are placebo. You can't do much with a CFG, but you can do some tricks: fast awp zoom, bunny hop, silent run, silent defuse, etc.

Do you think Valve cares about an old game?

I need the original file if you want that detection removed and CFG whitelisted if it's clean.

at1lla
30-08-2023, 09:12 AM
Brother i swear to god that was the cfg that i used... I am still using the same cfg i just removed those volume script lines and i only keep the scoreboard alias to show net_graph on scoreboard. Some server admins even inspected my pc with remote control i also showed them the alias codes. They wanted me to delete that old file which gave me a red flag on wargods detection. Please inspect my other detections i will never ever use alias codes again i will even delete that showing net_graph on scoreboard alias as well. I know maybe you've seen a lot of cheaters using these codes, i get it but i didn't even know that alias codes could cause this i haven't played this game for years, they even added money and hp on scoreboard. People think that i am a cheater just because of that red flag on my profile so this will be my last reply i hope you can understand and it would be very nice if you can remove that red flag from my profile because i've never used any kinds of hacks. And also thank you for your replies.

--------------- Added after 3 minutes ---------------

You mentioned that "You can't do much with a CFG, but you can do some tricks: fast awp zoom, bunny hop, silent run, silent defuse, etc." people thought that i am aimbot dude...

Tiger
30-08-2023, 05:52 PM
If you changed the CFG, then the file hashes changes too. You have to "recover" the original file from the report.

Where is saying that's aimbot?! People need to learn to read the report...

at1lla
30-08-2023, 06:18 PM
Hello Tiger, yes i change my config very often, if there is a way to revert that file to the exact same time that i got red flag please let me know. I always change the rate and cl_minmodels in my config. Today i played on a server and they banned me for no reason again. I started to streaming just because of the red flag that i got for using a volume up and down script. I play on turkish servers usually and they have no idea what cfg is... They always tell me "You are cfg you are cfg you are cfg", i mean yes i use cfg because i do a lot of optimization with it... :))

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> please watch it and see how they banned me for no reason, they didn't even ask any wargods detection because they probably can see the red flag and they ban directly so streaming is not a good solution either i guess

Some servers also asked for wargods detection today i get blue since i removed those damn sound script that i should've never added, i still keep only two aliases for the scoreboard net_graph thing but i can also remove them if it will be a problem in the future

--------------- Added after 26 minutes ---------------

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> and on this stream they asked me to join their teamspeak because i was suspicious even though i didn't do anything extra... 48:15 is the moment they change my team to spectator, dude these people didn't even spectate me before changing my team...

at1lla
03-09-2023, 10:40 AM
Tiger can you please help me?? People are banning me for no reason just because of a single red flag on my profile, i do nothing suspicious and i am still getting banned permanently. I just want to play cs at the weekends peacefully and I CAN'T.

I was playing today and i got banned in 5 minutes, can you PLEASE remove my red flag? Please bro, these people don't even know what alias means in 2023!... I wish i've never used that volume script in my config... Please help me dude;

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> here watch how they banned me today, they asked for me to a wargods scan and as i did, they started to say that i got banned in wargods for using aliases. They don't even understand english so they think i used hacks and they think i am using hack...

--------------- Added after 50 minutes ---------------

The report link that they banned me for: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
03-09-2023, 10:19 PM
Dude. You failed to provide the actual CFG I asked for... I can't help you.

Also we don't have any authority over their servers, they can do whatever they like on their servers. If you want to report them for being abusive and to take some action against the admins (e.g.: ban them), then I need the full story, not just yours, and with ACTUAL PROOF.

at1lla
04-09-2023, 08:45 AM
What kind of proof you want? They ask me to scan wargods and they ban me instantly without ever questioning me... And i sent you the cfg i used i swear, if i knew that i shouldn't touch to that file i would never change anything in it. You should warn people not to change anything in any files when they got red flag for using aliases, i didn't know that so i kept using it normally. You said they can do whatever they like, dude they don't even let me play. If i didn't get that red flag they could never ban me for no reason. They don't even understand English, they see red on my profile and that's it, i am banned. What else i can do to proof you that i don't do anything suspicious in this game? I am just asking for a second chance that everyone deserve for not knowing that alias codes are considered as hacks if i ever used third party programs i would understand your concern but i have never used any programs and i even deleted scoreboard alias as well, so if you are not gonna do that please just close this topic and i will stop playing this game because i literally CAN'T play right now with that red flag. Thanks for your replies

Tiger
04-09-2023, 08:56 PM
You provide no original file and no proof of them actual abusing, yet you are complaining. You want magically your issues to disappear with nothing...

NO ORIGINAL PROOF / NO PROOF = NO HELP

You are not special. For each case I require the proof. If you can't understand that, then it's your problem.

:locked: