PDA

View Full Version : BANNED PERMANENTLY this is my first time in war guards.. and i don't understand romanian language

ismail
07-08-2023, 10:49 PM
hey, i was playing in server and i got ban, can you help me?
i'm 14 year old kid, i always use configs of pro youtubes. I really don't know what i did, i just use configs and play alot to have fun.

btw its saying: you abuse the servers some thing like that.

--------------- Added after 3 minutes ---------------

NICK: Venom
STEAM ID: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
07-08-2023, 10:53 PM
Another useless topic without info. How do you think I can help you if you don't even read the ban info request model and provide minimum required information? One more useless topic and you will get ban on forum...

LE: Finally, you post something useful.

ismail
07-08-2023, 10:55 PM
bro really sorry, can you please guide me how to fill this unban forum, is there any guide man?

So, can you please give me the link? i really don't know how to use this forum.

--------------- Added after 3 minutes ---------------

Bro this black theme is making me confused, can you please give me the link from where i can see that how to post unban?

Tiger
07-08-2023, 10:58 PM
Yes, there are multiple topic templates/models for what you need in the right subforum...

You tried to hide your hardware information (bypass ban?!). Until you "unhide" it, you are banned.

ismail
07-08-2023, 11:00 PM
# 2 "Venom" 317 STEAM_0:1:750352356 0 00:13 131 0

how i can show you my hardware infromation, you mean my pc specs or what? can you please guide me i'm noob man

--------------- Added after 5 minutes ---------------

tell me please how i can show you

bro tomorrow is school, reply me please i wana go to bed, bro tell me how i can show hardware information?

Tiger
09-08-2023, 10:08 PM
Until you "unhide" it, you are banned.

I think I was pretty clear.

:locked: