PDA

View Full Version : I'm not nakera (trust mé)

dimensioNN-
06-08-2023, 01:53 AM
I'm not the person you're talking about and I've never had a story. I always do such a thing myself without any proof, just look at the words because the person is not English, I did such a thing and my own life address may be visible I am aware that it was a mistake I made. you never opened and i haven't used it i have been playing these games for years you show it as i didn't do anything wrong
People think I'm cheating and I don't use anything like that What I didn't do and actually I didn't do it but this is what you don't understand I was banned from somewhere, I didn't do anything wrong I just wanted to help a person but I didn't know that these people were like this and something wrong happened If you think you can show me that or you can show me what's wrong but I'm not that person I've never been that person I say it But you keep increasing the fee for me I won't pay you this fee Because I didn't do anything wrong I didn't do anything wrong If I do something wrong I stand behind it anyway and I don't always say it but you keep banning and people misunderstand me and think I'm cheating You think I'm guilty and I just threw a ban at me and you ban my computer and my Steam account that I have used for 18 years I have never experienced such a thing if you believe and trust me a little bit, I have proof of whatever I have to prove, but that person is never me, please. help with this 18 year old steam account

I want to enter and play games comfortably because now I'm tired of people, some things and people are installing on their computer and it can get red errors, but I have never done such a thing and I have never used CS Go fpsroom games for years I have been playing a lot of CS Go fpsroom games, don't use any more cheats now you have to give me a chance pay me Don't say 'cause I'm getting banned unjustly

I didn't insult you any more, it wasn't by mistake I'M NOT NAKERA

Tiger
07-08-2023, 09:46 PM
Read with attention the ban info request model.

:locked: