PDA

View Full Version : BANNED PERMANENTLY Pleas help (still bugg)

EVOXST4RZ^
26-07-2023, 01:43 PM
LAST REPORT ID (OPTIONAL):<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
NICK: EVOXST4RZ^
IP (OPTIONAL): 109.228.249.37
STEAM ID: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
AccountID: 345218931
SteamID: 76561198305484659
Steam2 ID: STEAM_1:1:172609465
OTHER INFORMATION:i was playing casual games like i do every day but when i did a scan it showed i was honeyed and i couldn't figure out how it happened all of a sudden because i have never experienced anything like this before I really want your help on this issue because I've never experienced anything like this before and I get banned and banned from some games because of it all my game excitement and fun is gone Because of the program you made, people think I'm cheating now. I can't scan. They think I'm banned for cheating and they get such a ridiculous finding, so please help with this. I sincerely want you to be a real

dear tiger

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
26-07-2023, 08:31 PM
nakera (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>), you just increased your ban fee.

EVOXST4RZ^
26-07-2023, 09:02 PM
I'm really telling you that honestly, it wasn't me, please help me with this, I didn't do anything like that, so I didn't try to fool you bu i play in a fixed clan and i get along well with guys and you need to unban please I swear on everything that I have nothing to do with that person, just because that person does not speak English, I opened support on the forum instead. I can tell you all about his personal information and everything he does, but I have no affiliation with him. I am completely innocent.My 18 year Steam account is gone and I can't play with it because wargods is banned If I were the kind of person to do something like this, I would never be here anyway and I wouldn't ask for help, but I'm not really that person. I'm 27 years old and I've never lied to anyone in my life if you give it a chance you can be sure I'll never abuse it

Nakera i am not i never have been please

Tiger
27-07-2023, 11:54 PM
Aha, ok... I guess, that's 7th degree unban fee?

:locked: