PDA

View Full Version : NOT BANNED Free Unban

SXPLAYA
08-06-2023, 05:20 PM
LAST REPORT ID (OPTIONAL): <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
NICK: Chuck <3
IP (OPTIONAL): 89.200.239.180
STEAM ID: Steam # STEAM_0:0:197986907
OTHER INFORMATION: Hello! I suspect that I got a lock on the DemoHelper files. This is a program for easy demo viewing, it has convenient slowdown, acceleration, ESP and so on. vdh_loader.asi
view_demo_helper.dll - because of these two files I got suspicion from WarGods, because they are installed in the root folder of the game, or cstrike. Please unban me, thanks! I am attaching a screenshot of the same plugin - <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> and attached another screenshot, it says that it should not be used with WarGods, but I did not see it :) <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
09-06-2023, 10:06 PM
You are not banned in wCD... so this topic is useless.

You shouldn't play online with ViewDemoHelper... even if benign when is untouched, it modifies the engine and if it's maliciously modified can be used as a cheat...

SXPLAYA
10-06-2023, 12:25 AM
Well, it can hardly be used as a cheat, because it only works when viewing a demo :)

and there is no way to remove the detector either? I just don't really understand it, looking at the result everyone will think that I'm playing with cheats :(

Tiger
10-06-2023, 01:15 AM
That's what you are saying, that doesn't mean it other functionalities can't be changed/unlocked. These mods/hacks aren't supposed to be used while playing online.

It hooks the game engine and registers some commands and cvars, as cheats ...

If requires you to load it manually or using an external loader or exploits the game to be loaded, then DON'T PLAY WITH IT in multiplayer mode. Not to mention if displays you something on the screen as part of the game...

SXPLAYA
10-06-2023, 02:03 PM
OK, thanks for answer