PDA

View Full Version : FREE UNBAN free unban illi

illli
05-06-2023, 12:28 PM
LAST REPORT ID (OPTIONAL): <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
NICK: illi
IP (OPTIONAL): grey changed
STEAM ID: 0:1:21150523
OTHER INFORMATION: I don't play on your project. got banned due to a misunderstanding with the admin.

Dracusorul :D
05-06-2023, 02:21 PM
hi , i donīt know how was posible that you take ban from one server from us because our server is offline, but please sent to us one picture from your console that we can see the server and the reason

illli
05-06-2023, 02:59 PM
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> - photo

i don't have a ban on any of the servers, i just can't get verified.

gillbeys
05-06-2023, 06:26 PM
he he evet

illli
05-06-2023, 11:55 PM
he he evet

?????

Tiger
06-06-2023, 11:02 PM
Did you forget about this (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>)?

illli
07-06-2023, 04:48 PM
Did you forget about this (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>)?
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> --- Photos
No, I haven't forgotten about it, I'm not a cheater. And even if I was, what is the ban based on? As far as I remember, in that thread you called me a drug addict and an alcoholic who does not leave the bar (Some not very adequate behavior). Maybe you were just sitting at the bar then? Claimed that I was 100% a cheater without understanding my situation, although I wrote you exactly how it was. That's why I'll tell you again with pictures one by one. 05,05,2023 +- 04:00 I played on the server 91.211.118.2:27015 (I have been playing there for 3+ years) There were 2 admins playing there. One told the other that he was a cheater, so that he would pass the WG scan. The second one said that it cannot pass the scan because it has an error of 0xD16D0240. I included a scan to see if I have a working scanner. I saw that my text in the scanner is red. I took a screenshot in the server group in Telegram and wrote that it was probably due to RivaTuner. I immediately went to the Wargods forum and created a topic about the fact that I started glowing red due to unknown processes. You joined here. He attacked me for being a cheater and started insulting me. In the course of our conflict, I found out that the reason is not in Rivatuner, but in the config archives that I downloaded a couple of days earlier. I downloaded the configs of different players to try, maybe one would suit me better, unzipped them to the desktop, and then threw the files one by one into the client. I didn't have any significant changes in the game, nothing lit up differently and didn't shoot by itself, so I could understand that I was a cheater. So I played like nothing happened until I accidentally scanned. If you doubt my words, you can ask the administrators of my server that they did not ask me to undergo a scan on 05.05.2023 and that I was not in the bath during the period when I applied to your form. After I reinstalled the client from Steam and deleted all the downloaded archives, everything in my table became normal, I wrote to you about this earlier and no longer visited the forum. But an admin appeared on the server (he bought himself an admin account), who believes that Vargods will show him 100% that I am a cheater. And on May 25, 2023, he banned me because I can't pass the BG scan. 29,05,2023 I received a ban from the main administrator and founder of the project, who personally viewed my Demos (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>). I spent an hour translating all this text and attaching screenshots, so I propose to draw adequate conclusions and close this issue today. 1) if I were a cheater, I would not throw a screenshot of a failed scan in a Telegram group where all the administrators and the server founder are. 2) if I were a cheater, I would not write on the Wargods forum saying that it is because of Rivatuner, but I would immediately know that it is all because of cheats. 3) Even if I were a cheater (but I'm not a cheater), your service positions itself as a free service for scanning for cheats. I do not play on your server and did not violate any rules of using the scanner. On the contrary, I thought that I found a bug in the scanner and created a topic to point out this bug and solve it...

Tiger
07-06-2023, 07:11 PM
I remind you that your report contained the following cheats:

Extreme Injector v3.exe
launcher_cheats_cs_1rar_bFynA.exe
a.hl.exe
a.dll

and you were detected only for AlterNative because you executed it in the last 24 hours prior the scan.

These don't magically appear on your system. Even if you downloaded to check them, your OS recorded that you executed them... so....

Read the report, it's not saying you had the cheat activated on that game session. It tells you that you had AlterNative cheat executed in the last 24 hours prior the scan...

LEARN TO READ THE REPORT!

illli
07-06-2023, 10:45 PM
I remind you that your report contained the following cheats:

Extreme Injector v3.exe
launcher_cheats_cs_1rar_bFynA.exe
a.hl.exe
a.dll

and you were detected only for AlterNative because you executed it in the last 24 hours prior the scan.

These don't magically appear on your system. Even if you downloaded to check them, your OS recorded that you executed them... so....

Read the report, it's not saying you had the cheat activated on that game session. It tells you that you had AlterNative cheat executed in the last 24 hours prior the scan...

LEARN TO READ THE REPORT!

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> ---> photo

I don't really understand that and I don't really want to understand what exactly your program shows. I'm sure there were no cheats during my game. Maybe I launched some fouls out of ignorance, but this is not a reason to claim that I used these cheats in the game. I can attach the demo archive as proof. Judging by the description, they will be from the time when I did the scan.

--------------- Added after 6 minutes ---------------

I watched the 2 demos closest to that time. Unfortunately, the demo was overwritten because the server changed the map when the players left. I can load any demo from the folder or even all of them. Tell me what is needed to complete this topic? <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> ---->> photo

--------------- Added after 12 minutes ---------------

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> ----> You can watch what you want. I reset all screenshots and demos that were in the client

Tiger
08-06-2023, 12:33 AM
Re-read what I wrote...

illli
08-06-2023, 08:26 PM
Re-read what I wrote...

Ok, I reread it. "Doesn't confirm what I used during the game, and that files were running on the system for 24 hours." I understood everything. But how can I get an unban now? I am not writing because I was banned somewhere on some server, but I am writing to be unbanned in your scanner. I understand that if not today, then in a month or two, I will be asked to undergo a scan again. I confirm that I downloaded the configs in the archives, but I did not specifically download cheats, and I wrote to the forum because I thought it was because of RivaTuner. And I also confirm that after deleting the client and those configs, everything became normal for me.

Tiger
09-06-2023, 10:09 PM
I removed your ban. Hopefully you learnt something...

illli
11-06-2023, 08:43 PM
ok. ty.

Tiger
12-06-2023, 01:22 AM
You are welcome.

:locked: