View Full Version : BLACKLISTED False Positive Whitelist / Blacklist

alexio7
22-05-2023, 05:25 PM
Dear Admin,

Please check and remove this false detection of my autoexec.cfg

File Location: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
wCD Report: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Thank you

p.s. is it possible to remove the wCD entry? I assume you can make sure it was the same file by generating the MD5 hash ? Thanks

Tiger
22-05-2023, 09:30 PM
Not quite false-positive, it contains bunny hop. I changed the detection name of that CFG for further detections.

alexio7
22-05-2023, 09:52 PM
Could you please provide the code or alias in the CFG which points to the bunny hop ?? Because I was quite sure that there is no bhop...
Otherwise do you see any problems with that CFG ? Thanks !

Tiger
23-05-2023, 09:54 PM
Search for "Duck" in that CFG :)

alexio7
23-05-2023, 11:42 PM
Sorry Tiger, but there is a misunderstanding here :(
Bunny hopping doesn't use the "duck". It's a combination of strafing and jumping. I don't need a cfg for bunny hopping. I can do it using normal jump / strafe commands while adjusting my mouse look properly
The commands in the cfg are just combining duck with silent walk. Otherwise it uses the standad duck-jump.
You could achieve the same command from that cfg with a key combination using a sophisticated multi-button mouse and programming those combinations in the Razor or Logitech utility, and you will get the same result and wargods won't detect anything
I really don't see a reason why this cfg is positive :(
Please have a close look at the details, and you will see there is nothing harmful in there...
Thanks again

alexio7
03-07-2023, 10:52 PM
Hello Tiger,

are you able to send me the autoexec.cfg file which I uploaded to <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> ?
Unfortunately I am no longer able to access the Link <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> because it expired.

Thank you !

Tiger
04-07-2023, 11:59 PM
Is this (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>) the CFG you wanted? I didn't named it to know from where I got it. Usually I delete uploaded files after I analyzed them.

alexio7
05-07-2023, 08:04 PM
Thanks Tiger, that's the file I was looking for

Tiger
07-07-2023, 12:35 AM
You are welcome.

:locked: