PDA

View Full Version : BANNED PERMANENTLY What is that?

robertocarlos
10-05-2023, 06:50 PM
1 . 426*575F4*494EC085B*94*A2235D*F1
2 . NICK: Romantik ADAM
3 : STEAMİD: oyuncu99229

When I scanned it, there was no such thing.
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> : : : :

Please, I want this problem to be removed. Thank you for your interest and supply.

--------------- Added after 22 minutes ---------------

Also, this was my account, but because I don't know the password and username, the code goes to my old phone, I can't log in for the last two days. In both accounts it was worth the evil eye. I don't know what happened, I'm confused... is something wrong, I can't figure it out

2 . <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> This was my second account, I can't log in or I would throw all the information

Ayrıca bu benim hesabımdı ama şifresini bilmediğim için ve kullanıcı adı, kod eski telefonuma gidiyor, son iki gündür giriş yapamıyorum. Her iki hesapta da nazar değdi. Ne olduğunu bilmiyorum, kafam karıştı... bir sorun mu var, anlayamıyorum

2 . <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> benim ikinci hesabım giriş yapamıyorum yoksa tüm bilgileri atardım

Tiger
10-05-2023, 10:30 PM
Hello, Rustu.

robertocarlos
10-05-2023, 10:59 PM
hello bro

robertocarlos
11-05-2023, 01:05 AM
Is there no admin of this page, no one cares during hours? why am i getting banned i didn't cheat

a very different site application, we are banned and we are writing to the site, the ban does not go away, I see something different for the first time

robertocarlos
11-05-2023, 02:51 PM
Why is nobody interested for a day, what kind of a site application did you get into trouble with here, why is there no solution for this problem, it's weird. !!!!!

Tiger
11-05-2023, 07:25 PM
Maybe because you are this guy (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>)???

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>!

robertocarlos
11-05-2023, 08:15 PM
who's this ? I didn't know, this is Turkey and everyone can use the same names, I'm giving an example, I don't understand what Serkan Mustafa is throwing? my scan computer says ban like this, please remove it as soon as possible. I can send whatever you want as proof, it's the first time I'm surprised by something like this

?????

Everyone here lives in a different country. and everyone is using your app in game and you need to solve the problem and remove it. Everyone's name differences can be the same, is it true? But the proof is everything, I'll throw away my identity, everything here

Your program, which I have always used for years, gave this error and her friends were extremely surprised, we can't believe it, so if you want proof, I can direct everyone here?

--------------- Added after 6 minutes ---------------

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> : look bro this is me

robertocarlos
12-05-2023, 07:03 PM
dude, no one cares about this place, when you write a ban, it's good, when you write to you, it's bad, how many days have we been waiting for you?

Tiger
12-05-2023, 10:51 PM
I don't care. Rules are rules, which you clearly broke. You have no available report done and you are linked with that guy, since 23.02.2022, so either you are that guy or used/bought/borrowed steam account to/from that guy.

Ban is permanent until you pay for unban.

robertocarlos
13-05-2023, 02:45 PM
what are you talking about, what are you saying, I do not understand the date, what is this man, what are you saying, how many days have I not been able to reach you, what is this date, why am I paying a fee?
Are you confusing me with someone, why is the program that scans me and says pay me money?

why do you want money from me for no reason solve the problem then

i will go crazy
i will go crazy

Tiger
13-05-2023, 04:23 PM
Re-read what I said.

:locked: