PDA

View Full Version : NOT A FALSE POSITIVE Wall hack detected!???!??!!

tesco
23-03-2023, 05:37 PM
Hello any admin help me.

I've never had a detection for wallhack ever..
I play on a community of well respected old timers and admin/manage (nordic server automixing)
I've played the game for 20 years, 7k hours between both my steam accounts

*****i shutdown my cs not knowing the steps too take.. and re-scanned and its still coming up with wallhack
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
can both be removed..

here's the memory dump <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

I USE Windows defender/windows security for my anti-virus.. its built into my os.

I can provide any files you want me too upload i.e hastags
and demo if need be, this is obviously a bug
both me and another player from our community detected for wallhack in past hour with the same problem

*Note all admins on our community do have CS 1.6 NON STEAM WITH wh for viewing demos.. i can send that cs file as well.. no wallhack or .exe file is loaded when i play on my steam account..*

*I use amx lan files for speed runs on kz maps, them files can also be sent if need be*

here's my scan > <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

adils > <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Please again i would like these removed from my scans.. as it damages my reputation
is there anything that can be done? thankyou in advance

Tiger
23-03-2023, 09:00 PM
Your detections are different from adils, they are not the same. In his case a signature triggered a single detection, but in your case you have multiple detections.

Something messed up with your opengl32 and hooked some functions. Unfortunately your memory dump doesn't show that information and the opengl32 functions have been unhooked. You have to reproduce the detection and redo all steps again.

tesco
23-03-2023, 09:31 PM
Hi mate, i've re-done the scan and again its positive for wallhack

Scan > <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Memory Dump > <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

tesco
23-03-2023, 09:37 PM
Memory dump - <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

new scan - <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
25-03-2023, 09:19 PM
You don't need to create new topic... forum warned you that your post is being moderated!!!

t3sc01
26-03-2023, 12:14 AM
I Didnt know tiger, i was confused, adil's messeges where getting through but mine wasn't sorry for making a new account.. im new too this website..

Tiger
27-03-2023, 09:19 PM
Closed with not-a-false-positive as you didn't waited for further investigations.

:locked: