PDA

View Full Version : NOT A FALSE POSITIVE Generic Cheat Detection

user12345
04-03-2023, 02:29 AM
False Generic Cheat Detection
RAPORT: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
ANTIVIRUS: None used. Only Windows defender

Hello , I have a problem . I did a wardogs scan and got a Generic Cheat Detection message . I do not cheat in the game , I am a clean player . Why did the program detect something ? Can someone please help me ?

I am using View Demo Helper and UnrealDemoscanner , could any of these programs have affected this ? Unfortunately i closed cs before finding this site .

Tiger
04-03-2023, 01:36 PM
You used View Demo Helper, which is supposed to be used when you are not playing. It's not considered false-positive, read about it in other topics.

user12345
04-03-2023, 02:11 PM
Since writing this post I have already read several similar topics and I see that this is quite a common problem . In that case can you remove my report from the database ? I would not like someone not familiar with the topic to accuse me of cheating in the future .

If necessary I can repeat the scan as I did yesterday and make a GAME MEMORY DUMP for you . Nothing since the report has been rummaged on my disk and I have not uninstalled any program

Tiger
04-03-2023, 07:22 PM
Reports cannot be deleted, only cleared (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>).

It doesn't matter, you had it running... your own mistake...