PDA

View Full Version : SOLVED Need help with my files in Cstrike

Ice42
22-01-2023, 12:21 AM
Hello guys I need help with my files in Cstrike folder. For some reason I have more than 32 files in my cstrike folder and because of that, I have been baned in several servers, because they say that every Steam player always has to have 32 files in their cstrike folder, but I, for some reason, have more than 32. I tried reinstalling cs several times, but I still have more than 32 files. So my only option is to manually delete some .dll files so that I have 32 files in my cstrike folder. But because of that, my cs doesn't work properly, because I can't go into some servers or I get a ban from the anticheat instantly. But when I press "verify integrity of game files" on Steam on cs, Steam downloads required files and then my cs works normally, but I have more than 32 files in my cstrike folder. I tried to count the files that Wargods detects myself, but I was unable to find all of the files detected by the Wargods. In my latest scan it showed that I have 36 files total in my Cstrike folder. So I wonder, is there any possibility that I could see which files Wargods detected? I don't know how to fix this problem, because I keep getting banned on servers because of having too many files in my cstrike folder.

Here is my latest Wargods scan: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
22-01-2023, 03:39 PM
It doesn't matter of many files do you have in processes/modules/cstrike or as CFGs... You shouldn't delete those files as they may be required to run the game.

In your case all files from your CS directory are whitelisted. Also, I manually whitelisted the remaining unknown files from that report as they are all clean. I don't see any issue here...

If someone abuse you about this stupid "too many files" check, let me know so I can teach them a lesson by banning them.

Ice42
22-01-2023, 07:30 PM
It doesn't matter of many files do you have in processes/modules/cstrike or as CFGs... You shouldn't delete those files as they may be required to run the game.

In your case all files from your CS directory are whitelisted. Also, I manually whitelisted the remaining unknown files from that report as they are all clean. I don't see any issue here...

If someone abuse you about this stupid "too many files" check, let me know so I can teach them a lesson by banning them.

I play on Lithuanian cs 1.6 servers and everyone, like almost every Admin is saying that Steam players by default have 32 files in their cstrike directory, so If I have more than that, they suspect me of cheating. I told them that I had a chat with a member of Wargods Community on Facebook and he said that it doesn't matter the number of files you have in your cstrike folder, but they don't care, because "every Steam player always has 32 files in their cstrike folder". Like one player said that also got a ban for having too many files, that it doesn't matter the number of files you have in your cstrike folder and the Admins of the servers saw that a Steam player by default has 32 files in their cstrike folder, so they assume that a Steam player can't have more than that and they copied that opinion from eachother. Because when I played good, got a good killstreak, they asked me to do a Wargods scan, I said: "Okay, fair", but when they saw that I had more than 32 files in my cstrike folder, they did not hesitate to ban me straight away and said to "fix" my cs, so that I have exactly 32 files in my cstrike folder.

The servers I played on and got banned are: Cammora.lt and Gilze.lt

Tiger
22-01-2023, 08:11 PM
Give them this topic. If they still abuse of office, please send me a PM with the admin' steam id or IP address and I will make sure they won't do any scans for a long period of time.

These idiots forget that you could have a CS server in your CS directory, which of course, these files add to the number of files inside your CS directory...

Ice42
22-01-2023, 09:01 PM
Got it.