PDA

View Full Version : BANNED - 5TH DEGREE Pls Free Unban @root

ClassicRoot
12-01-2023, 10:37 PM
Hi, when I tried to scan wargods today, I noticed that I was banned. I did not use any cheating or deterrent application. I demand that my ban be opened.

LAST REPORT ID (OPTIONAL): admin can view my wargods history registered to my steam id

NICK: @root Shell

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:503840728

DATE AND HOUR: admin can view my wargods history registered to my steam id

OTHER INFORMATION: I play my game fairly, I've never cheated and I hate it. I did not open any cheats before, you can check it from the records. Tiger

Tiger
12-01-2023, 10:46 PM
Dude, you tried to create a fake report by using a virtual machine...

For unban you have to pay 5th degree unban fee.

ClassicRoot
12-01-2023, 11:13 PM
I did not use machine, I did not create a fake report, this problem happened all of sudden.

Please help me,

Thanks.

Tiger
13-01-2023, 02:21 AM
If you say so, and lie to my face, you have to pay 6th degree unban fee.

ClassicRoot
13-01-2023, 01:25 PM

Dude, I'm not lying to you, you don't want to understand that. I did not take any action to mislead the system, it is unfair in this regard. You are welcome, I was clean before, I did not use cheats, you can check my previous records.

I have not done or processed anything to mislead the system. No cheating was detected on my computer before. I demand the unjust ban be lifted, I respect you and your program, please remove my ban.

Why would I lie to you out of the blue?

--------------- Added after 2 minutes ---------------

You can check the logs again, man. I want to give you my teamwiever address, come check it out. I want to prove here that I'm not lying.

ClassicRoot
13-01-2023, 02:50 PM

I guess you don't want to understand my friend, I didn't do anything to mislead the system. I'm not using it in a virtual machine.

I've scanned my computer multiple times and haven't found anything suspicious. I'll pay if needed, no problem. But know that I was unjustly banned from the system. Why would I lie to you out of nowhere?

Please I ask you to unban me, if you want proof I can send you the proof or you can come and connect me on teamwiever. I didn't do anything to trick the system, I think you should check my logs again.

ClassicRoot
13-01-2023, 02:54 PM

I guess you don't want to understand my friend, I didn't do anything to mislead the system. I'm not using it in a virtual machine.

I've scanned my computer multiple times and haven't found anything suspicious. I'll pay if needed, no problem. But know that I was unjustly banned from the system. Why would I lie to you out of nowhere?

Please I ask you to unban me, if you want proof I can send you the proof or you can come and connect me on teamwiever. I didn't do anything to trick the system, I think you should check my logs again.

Tiger
13-01-2023, 08:27 PM
Please stop spamming.

Also, you don't magically appear with Virtualbox. If you let someone on your computer or you made some changes to test wCD without asking us first, then it's your problem.

ClassicRoot
13-01-2023, 09:29 PM
Please stop spamming.

Also, you don't magically appear with Virtualbox. If you let someone on your computer or you made some changes to test wCD without asking us first, then it's your problem.

I'm a normal computer gamer, I've never used cheats in my life. Your claim is so wrong. I have no business with the virtual machine, I am trying to explain it, my dear friend. Your system is required for the game I am logging in. I have scanned your system many times before. You will see that I have never used cheats before. I request you to lift my ban.

Give me a good reason to lie to you?

Dear friend, you can check my previous wargods records. There are no suspicious circumstances. <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
14-01-2023, 02:02 PM
Did you let someone on your computer?

ClassicRoot
15-01-2023, 11:48 AM
Did you let someone on your computer?

No sir, I'm playing games on my personal computer. The computer is protected with a password, no one but me can enter.

My dear friend, I've been waiting for my ban to be opened for a week, sorry, I'm very restless. I've never used cheats before. Your system is required to log in to our game, please unban. thank you

ClassicRoot
17-01-2023, 09:00 PM
Tiger Dear friend, how many days have I been waiting for you. You still haven't unbanned me :(

I really want to go back to my server, can you please remove me.

I really didn't do anything to fool the system, I've been writing here for almost a week. Can someone who made a mistake write this much here?

Tiger
18-01-2023, 09:36 PM
I told you, there are only 2 possibilities: you did something or someone else did something on your computer. In both cases, you are responsible.

If it was a false-positive it would have affected others too, but it didn't.

ClassicRoot
19-01-2023, 08:17 PM
Tiger , My dear friend, I am so tired of talking to you that you can be sure of it. First, no one can access my computer. Secondly, to date, I have not misled the system and have not experienced any suspicious activity on the system. I'm so tired of posting here now. I call it unfair, you call me a liar. You're not giving me a reason to lie to you. A scammer can't be that persistent. I can't login to the game for a few days, I have to login to the wargos app. All this time I came out clean from the wargos app. You're still treating me badly, it's some kind of slander. Please open my ban. I've been waiting for you to post here for a week. There's obviously a mistake, sorry for typos, I'm using translation.

ClassicRoot
30-01-2023, 06:18 PM
Dear forum members, Tiger is still a friend who refuses to believe me. He absurdly banned me even though I was telling the truth. Rest assured, a liar wouldn't be that persistent. I have never cheated, my conscience and character are at ease. Might close, but I'll still invite my friends to use the wargods app. Good day.

Tiger
30-01-2023, 07:51 PM
I think you don't understand the following sentence:

If it was a false-positive it would have affected others too, but it didn't.

:locked: